oops no he isn't,i also told him i liked both movies and wished Crying Freeman would get a BD releaseYi-Long wrote:Woah... seems like Mr Gans enjoys jumping to conclusions....saltysam wrote:He bought an old Sherlock Holmes dvd from me.when i saw his name and then his address i messaged him and asked was it the same Mr Gans who made Crying Freeman & Brotherhood Of The Wolf...he replied saying "glad you enjoyed my work"
The off-topic topic
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27
Re: The off-topic topic
working class blu-ray fan
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
You uninformative bastard!saltysam wrote:oops no he isn't,i also told him i liked both movies and wished Crying Freeman would get a BD releaseYi-Long wrote:Woah... seems like Mr Gans enjoys jumping to conclusions....saltysam wrote:He bought an old Sherlock Holmes dvd from me.when i saw his name and then his address i messaged him and asked was it the same Mr Gans who made Crying Freeman & Brotherhood Of The Wolf...he replied saying "glad you enjoyed my work"
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
romerojpg
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8520
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
- Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA
Re: The off-topic topic
Crying freeman you say, Ahh I still have my old French Limited Edition DVD set, ahh I wish I had flogged that back in the day for loads of money
Let him know Silent Hill went a bit silly and crappy at the end
still good
Let him know Silent Hill went a bit silly and crappy at the end
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11924
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: The off-topic topic
I was looking for hotels at Bookings.com, and noticed it says "Gay Friendly". What the hell does that mean? Free ass-dildo at the front desk???

- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: The off-topic topic
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 39179.htmlHungFist wrote:I was looking for hotels at Bookings.com, and noticed it says "Gay Friendly". What the hell does that mean? Free ass-dildo at the front desk???![]()
![]()
- brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Re: The off-topic topic
i did HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAromerojpg wrote:Crying freeman you say, Ahh I still have my old French Limited Edition DVD set, ahh I wish I had flogged that back in the day for loads of money![]()
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: The off-topic topic
I've just got back from seeing Derren Brown's live 'Svengali' show, he was great as ever, anyone else been to it or have tickets to? He had a creepy robotic doll 
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11924
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: The off-topic topic
Off to Helsinki and Night Visions.
21:00 Cold Fish (Sion Sono) (2010)
23:30 Finisterrae (Sergio Caballero) (2010)
1:15 Napoli Violenta (Umberto Lenzi) (1976)
3:15 The Color Out of Space (Huan Vu) (2010)
5:00 Night of Bloody Horror (Joy N. Houck Jr.) (1969)
7:00 Young Warriors (Lawrence D. Foldes) (1983)
9:00 Pieces (Juan Piquer Simón) (1982)
10:30 walking dead (me, that is)
http://www.nightvisions.info/

21:00 Cold Fish (Sion Sono) (2010)
23:30 Finisterrae (Sergio Caballero) (2010)
1:15 Napoli Violenta (Umberto Lenzi) (1976)
3:15 The Color Out of Space (Huan Vu) (2010)
5:00 Night of Bloody Horror (Joy N. Houck Jr.) (1969)
7:00 Young Warriors (Lawrence D. Foldes) (1983)
9:00 Pieces (Juan Piquer Simón) (1982)
10:30 walking dead (me, that is)
http://www.nightvisions.info/

- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
I went to a quiz night last night and our table won 
- Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14
Re: The off-topic topic
Must have been embarrassing losing to a table!
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
I mean our team/the people on our table won
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27
Re: The off-topic topic
Sounds like a real wild night of drunken debauchery down your localgrim_tales wrote: I mean our team/the people on our table won
working class blu-ray fan
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: The off-topic topic
Only when Grim popped the quizmaster's salted nuts in his mouth.saltysam wrote:Sounds like a real wild night of drunken debauchery down your local
The quizmaster's wife was furious.
Those were her nuts and no one else's.
Apparently.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: The off-topic topic
Ha haShingster wrote:Must have been embarrassing losing to a table!
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11924
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
I got some right but not all 
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
I didnt know it was a trick at first
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: The off-topic topic
No one got them all right. That's the whole point. If you picked without looking you'd get some right. That's why your comment confused me.
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
Oh I see.
Yeah I picked without looking.
Yeah I picked without looking.
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: The off-topic topic
You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
Well duh, no wonder you would pick that up. You've got gay-dar as your secret weapon, plus your vast experience with Thai ladyboys...bradavon wrote:You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11924
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: The off-topic topic
You know, I'd have to be real dumb not to guess what's under that spoiler tagbradavon wrote:You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.

