The off-topic topic
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: The off-topic topic
Cheers, I'm just relieved to finally know what it is and to start treatment after all these years of people not being interested and thinking I was a hypochondriac or something.
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
Sorry to hear that Gas mate 
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
Good to hear they finally know what it is, Gas. Not knowing what the hell is wrong with you, thus not being taken seriously by many, is extremely frustrating indeed. Let's hope that with the new medicine, you'll be better soon.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: The off-topic topic
Thanks guys, I hope so 
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11925
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: The off-topic topic
ok, time to learn to sing. Pisses me off when a Vietnamese friend is singing some fuckin Tokyo Love Story in karaoke and getting praise for it. Gotta take the mic and sing something that isn't fucking shit.
First project:
The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
The Street Beats - I Wanna Change (japanese)
Ozaki Kiyohiko - Mata au hi made (japanese, very easy)
I wanted to sing Owaranai uta by The Blue Hearts but it's fucking difficult for a nihongo novice. Maybe graduation project
First project:
The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
The Street Beats - I Wanna Change (japanese)
Ozaki Kiyohiko - Mata au hi made (japanese, very easy)
I wanted to sing Owaranai uta by The Blue Hearts but it's fucking difficult for a nihongo novice. Maybe graduation project
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: The off-topic topic
Ha ha. Check out the attention to detail. I bet it's dreadful:
http://hcc.techradar.com/blogs/team-hcc ... m-14-05-10
"though, amusingly, there will be an option on the DVD to watch the production with all the sex cut out"
The trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD0YQoAqmrU
http://hcc.techradar.com/blogs/team-hcc ... m-14-05-10
"though, amusingly, there will be an option on the DVD to watch the production with all the sex cut out"
The trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD0YQoAqmrU
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27
Re: The off-topic topic
I think it looks great.the guy playing Batman (Dale Dabone
) has got Adam West uncannily dead-on by the looks of the trailer.
working class blu-ray fan
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: The off-topic topic
Porn stars aren't exactly known for their acting but then neither is Batman 1960. I'd give it a gander for sure. The 60s Batman is ace.
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
It's my birthday today 
I'm on holiday now, in Greece
Got some money and cards (probably get presents when I get back home).
I went bowling today, I was rubbish
I'm on holiday now, in Greece
I went bowling today, I was rubbish
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
Happy birthday, man! How the hell did you end up in Greece btw, and more importantly, how is it over there?grim_tales wrote:It's my birthday today
I'm on holiday now, in GreeceGot some money and cards (probably get presents when I get back home).
Weren't you rubbish at bowling a few years ago as well? Didn't we tell you that you should just throw the ball down the middle of the lane so you would hit those pin-shaped objects at the end of it!? It isn't that hard! Stop embarressing us!I went bowling today, I was rubbish
Don't return from Greece untill you have practice and you can bowl a 200! With your left hand! Blindfolded! While tapdancing and singing!
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
Re: The off-topic topic
Happy birthday for yesterday Grim, hope you're having a great time in Greece!
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- Shingster
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4140
- Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14
Re: The off-topic topic
A belated Happy Birthday Grim. 
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: The off-topic topic
Happy Birthday Grim. I don't usually look at this thread.
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
...yet someone mentions a musical, and here you are. Typical(!)bradavon wrote:Happy Birthday Grim. I don't usually look at this thread.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
Re: The off-topic topic
Thanks guys for the birthday wishes
Usually I'm much better at bowling than that
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
No you're not, you senile bastard!grim_tales wrote: Usually I'm much better at bowling than that
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Re: The off-topic topic
Does anyone recognize from which movie this animated picture comes from?

Should be a japanese flick or something.

Should be a japanese flick or something.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11925
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: The off-topic topic
Are you kidding me? The first link is a direct link to a picture in my photobucket album. It's a screencap from the film Love Exposure.Markgway wrote:Link is unsafe according to my antivirus.
(and the second link is a link to the Love Exposure thread on this board)
What does your antivirus say about this link?
EDIT: while perfectly safe, I should perhaps have added it's not 100% work safe
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Re: The off-topic topic
It's likely the Norton Anti-Banner is blocking it, instead of it being considered Malware. Anti-Banner is there to block those annoying adverts. It's likely a false positive.
Which I know is a dumb technical term but it means it's falsely flagged something up as positive. If it allows you to ignore and open, just do that. In this instance.
Which I know is a dumb technical term but it means it's falsely flagged something up as positive. If it allows you to ignore and open, just do that. In this instance.
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
Re: The off-topic topic
I get a popup with a red X claiming their are 4 computer risks.
A link to the report:
http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?u ... bucket.com
A link to the report:
http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?u ... bucket.com
- HungFist
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 11925
- Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
- Location: Japan
- Contact:
Re: The off-topic topic
I don't know about these things... but those four risks it's listing are not my photobucket album.Markgway wrote:I get a popup with a red X claiming their are 4 computer risks.
A link to the report:
http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?u ... bucket.com
Brad is probably right about the reasons.
ok, I assume you can see the photo if I just add img tags to the link. Here:

