Yesterday I got the R2 TGTBATU SE, the surround sound (1 speaker still isnt working) isn't bad at all so far - however there are a few times when the dialogue seems to switch from being center focused, as if its coming out of a different speaker???
Eastwood (to Tuco): Way back to town is only 70 miles.
(Strangely echoey): If you save your breath I feel a man like you could manage it.
(Normal): I'll take the money and you can have the rope.
..........................
It happens on a few other occasions too, once in the scene when Lee Van Cleef shoots that guy through a pillow.
I did quite like the use of the surround in some scenes though, like when we first see Eastwood with Tuco and he says "Yeah, but you dont look like the one who'll collect $2000" - and the sound was coming from a speaker behind me.
