Toge's nice birds topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: Toge's nice birds topic

Post by bradavon »

It's a TV show Mark ;). It's a good one but like pretty much all American shows it goes on for too damn long.

Yeah I'm no fan of boy hair on girls either. Neck length is fine but when it's guy length, it's just looks wrong. Guys with long hair looks really wrong.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Using girls to sell stuff. Not exactly new but still cool.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Mutya Buena

Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Soft and voluptuous in all the right places, but those tattoos are a turn off for me.

Young women: Stop defacing your bodies! :banghead:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Too much decorations, and I don't like piercings eithers.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Since when was "Toge's minger birds topic"?

Tattoos (except very small and subtle ones, maybe on the ankle) always look rank. If you like the artwork, stick it on your bloody wall!
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:Since when was "Toge's minger birds topic"?

Tattoos (except very small and subtle ones, maybe on the ankle) always look rank. If you like the artwork, stick it on your bloody wall!
I might make an exception for those Yakuza chicks who have one of this big-ass paintings on their sexy curved backs...

But yeah, usually tattoos are pretty damn sad.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

I wish they'd left the tattoos off this (otherwise hot) character:

Elodie Yung from Banlieue 13: Ultimatum
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Mutya looks soft and nice looking but she has too many tatoos IMO.
Keung
King of Beggars

Post by Keung »

MUTya. :lol:
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Markgway wrote:Elodie Yung from Banlieue 13: Ultimatum
Really? She looks awfully malnourished and has a caesarian scar.

Kylie cosplaying as Cammy from Street Fighter (all the films actors did capture work for Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game, I believe. ROFL.)

PHWOAR, those legs!
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

EvaUnit02 wrote:Really? She looks awfully malnourished and has a caesarian scar.
Even hot women have children, besides she's obviously very athletic.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Mutya: She has an ugly belly-button. That's a dealbreaker for me.

Kylie: Never thought she was attractive.

I can draw a straight line on a piece of paper and it would be an proper artistic rendition of either of these two women.
Heka
Jade Tiger

Post by Heka »

To me too much fat tissue in the breasts is as bad as too much fat tissue anywhere else in the body. I like real fashion models who walk the catwalks of the most prestigious shows on the planet like Balmain, Givenchy, Prada and so on. To me those girls represent the highest grade of physical human beaty. If I were to use an analogy girls like Mutya are normal family cars (Vauxhall Astra) and models like Karlie Kloss are F1 cars. I think this is a good analogy because the majority of people don't see the beauty of a lean and striped down F1 car that doesn't have anything extra on it.
karlie-kloss.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keung
King of Beggars

Post by Keung »

Really? I find most fashion models to be horribly thin. Give them girls a burger for crying out loud!
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

Heka wrote:
karlie-kloss.jpg
She looks a bit like an alien!
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Keung wrote:Really? I find most fashion models to be horribly thin. Give them girls a burger for crying out loud!
Agree. Don't like heroic chic.
Heka
Jade Tiger

Post by Heka »

I agree with the alien comment gasteropod. Most top models have an interesting face. I think this is because the brands that use these girls for advertising don't want to look "common", instead they want them to look like something you could never achieve unless you buy something damn expensive. I'm fully aware that this is a terrible role model for young girls but that doesn't change the fact that I find skinny flat chested girls beautiful.

It's funny because almost all my mates prefere the girl with the big tits and some meat around the bones over the lean supermodel. Too bad all the magazines for women and girls don't tell them that but insist you must be skinny in order to make it in the market for companions.

Then again some people want to be in good shape. I for one work out four times a week and I try to eat as healthy as possible, though I use alcohol on a weekly bases which isn't the best thing if you are aspiring to look like George St. Pierre (MMA whom I'm a great fan of). The fact that I can get higher caliber chicks if I'm ripped instead of fat isn't the reason why I put myself through the grind. The reson is I myself like how I look in the mirror and I also like they way I feel having a lot of energy and strength. What I'm trying to say is one should not try to please others with their looks but instead try to look like one wants to. If a bigger girl is happy with her looks I totally respect that. This also applies for your opinions guys, we are all equally qualified to judge these girl based on their appearance.
luckystars
Royal Tramp

Post by luckystars »

Heka wrote:I agree with the alien comment gasteropod. Most top models have an interesting face. I think this is because the brands that use these girls for advertising don't want to look "common", instead they want them to look like something you could never achieve unless you buy something damn expensive. I'm fully aware that this is a terrible role model for young girls but that doesn't change the fact that I find skinny flat chested girls beautiful.

It's funny because almost all my mates prefere the girl with the big tits and some meat around the bones over the lean supermodel. Too bad all the magazines for women and girls don't tell them that but insist you must be skinny in order to make it in the market for companions.

Then again some people want to be in good shape. I for one work out four times a week and I try to eat as healthy as possible, though I use alcohol on a weekly bases which isn't the best thing if you are aspiring to look like George St. Pierre (MMA whom I'm a great fan of). The fact that I can get higher caliber chicks if I'm ripped instead of fat isn't the reason why I put myself through the grind. The reson is I myself like how I look in the mirror and I also like they way I feel having a lot of energy and strength. What I'm trying to say is one should not try to please others with their looks but instead try to look like one wants to. If a bigger girl is happy with her looks I totally respect that. This also applies for your opinions guys, we are all equally qualified to judge these girl based on their appearance.
Sad thing is most girls want to be thin and see extreme dieting as the only way, not having active healthy lifestyles but just starving themselves. A lot of skinny girls also want curves like fuller figure women, someone should tell them just doing a bit of exercising and eating well gives you a better figure.
2010 - The return of the HK movie industry :)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

luckystars wrote:
Heka wrote:I agree with the alien comment gasteropod. Most top models have an interesting face. I think this is because the brands that use these girls for advertising don't want to look "common", instead they want them to look like something you could never achieve unless you buy something damn expensive. I'm fully aware that this is a terrible role model for young girls but that doesn't change the fact that I find skinny flat chested girls beautiful.

Sad thing is most girls want to be thin and see extreme dieting as the only way, not having active healthy lifestyles but just starving themselves. A lot of skinny girls also want curves like fuller figure women, someone should tell them just doing a bit of exercising and eating well gives you a better figure.

You can't just give rational sensible solutions to irrational women, Lucky... you need to package it in a 3 month program with a hardcover book, a DVD, and the personal recommendation by Oprah, if you want to be reach them...
Heka
Jade Tiger

Post by Heka »

Yi-Long wrote: You can't just give rational sensible solutions to irrational women, Lucky... you need to package it in a 3 month program with a hardcover book, a DVD, and the personal recommendation by Oprah, if you want to be reach them...
Eat less, move more. At least that's the gist of it.

But we are slipping of topic guys, let the girls figure out how to look and we just enjoy the fruits of their labor.

I didn't want to resurrect the old and haggard Asian girl thread so I'll post this picture here. As Hung very well know there is very little you can do when trying to resist the charm of a Maganekko.
Kana+Hanazawa+hanazawa+kana.jpg
In Japan even the seiyuus (voice actors) are beautiful. It's kind of funny because in Finland we have a saying that if somebody has an ugly face he/she has got a radio face. Here is Kana Hanazawa and if her cuteness wasn't enought shes wearing high boots which as we all know are a very sexy piece of footwear.
1285_3f38_960.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Those Japanese girls don't look anything special.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

Agreed, the first one's glasses are stupid.
Heka
Jade Tiger

Post by Heka »

Markgway wrote:Those Japanese girls don't look anything special.
gasteropod wrote:Agreed, the first one's glasses are stupid.
You guys clearly aren't connoisseurs of oriental beauty as evidenced by the fact that it's the same girl in both pictures.

Jokes aside I understand your opinion. It's very hard to really dig a girl if you've only seen pictures of her and never heard her speak or seen her move.