EBAY SHITHEADS ARE CALLING ME A PIRATE!!!

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

EBAY SHITHEADS ARE CALLING ME A PIRATE!!!

Post by romerojpg »

Well today I got an email from Ebay saying they have cancelled my sale of THE PUNISHER R3 HK 2 DVD edition!

the reason, Its a fooking pirate!!!!!!!! Buncj of morons, there hundreds of Pirate in Ebay and they go and pick on me! I am soo angry I wrote a relly shitty email to these tossers! (its at the bottom of the page!)

The Email they sent me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
because the intellectual property rights owner notified us, by a signed statement, that your listing or the item itself infringes their copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights owned by them.

We have credited any associated fees to your account. We have also notified the bidders that the listing(s) was removed, and that they are not obligated to complete the transaction.

If you relist this or any other similar items on eBay, your account is likely to be suspended.

If you believe your listing was ended in error, or have questions regarding the removal of this listing, please contact the intellectual property rights owner directly at:

FACT Ltd
legal_fact@yahoo.co.uk

eBay is available to answer questions, but since it is the rights owner that requested the removal of your listing(s), we encourage you to contact them first.

For more information on eBay's cooperation with rights owners through the VeRO Programme, and a list of rights owners that have created About Me pages, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/confidence ... sting.html

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc

:ooharr:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My email reply! as I aint no :ooharr:

Hello I got an email just now saying my Ebay listing has been ended! from what I can tell you are saying my dvd is a pirate! when it IS NOT! Its pretty obvious my dvd isnt a pirate and many other on Ebay are, you are blaming me for being a pirate when others on ebay are selling hundreds of pirate goods! and they get away with it,thats just a bit of a joke as theres are obviosly pirate dvds and mine IS NOT!

if you want proof of the autenticity of mine its pretty easy My DVD is the Region 3 UNIVERSE The punisher dvd, which is 100% legal!!

here are some links to reputable companies where I obtain my dvds!

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... on-videos/

http://www8.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2 ... code=14231

as if you are calling my a pirate then you are obviously calling these companies as well!

If you cannot tell which are pirates on Ebay then I am sorry but you lot must be blind, if you pay me I could find thousands every day by Big time pirates making a fortune thru Ebay, yet you let them get away scott free, and I go selling a real dvd and you stop me selling.

any help will be great,

[Edited on 30-10-2004 by romerojpg]
Toge
Flirting Scholar

Post by Toge »

nice one mate. sue 'em!
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

Another possibility is that they are not calling you a pirate, but the company who own The Punisher are pulling the same stunt that Miramax have done with Hero and Shaolin Soccer - stating that they own the distribution rights in that country so any other version but theres cannot be sold.

It is a possibility to what they mean.

But as they do state copyright, rather than distribution rights, then i do agree with you that they are saying your DVD is illegal.

And of course they are never going to stop the big pirates that make a fortune through ebay... they get FAAAR too much money from them. They pick on people like you because that way it appears as though they are fighting against piracy (even though this one was in error), and they don't lose to much money in the process.

It's very wrong, but is true in my opinion.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Wel the only reason I have been caught, is becuase I stted on my sale

This item is not a pirate, unlike all the other cheap inferiour obvious cheap pirates on Ebay!

so I guess they grassed on me as I may loose them sales! tossers
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver

Post by Unrealnils »

Ello Degen :w00t: :ninja: