FREE Syriana HD-DVD

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

FREE Syriana HD-DVD

Post by bradavon »

To the first person who posts here and PMs me their postal details. UK only sorry, unless you're willing to PayPal me postage. I'll even pay postage in the UK.

I cannot sell it, for obvious reasons it's hard to give away and it's such a waste to throw away.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: FREE Syriana HD-DVD

Post by saltysam »

That's a kind offer :cool: i'm officially out of the hd-dvd world now,sold my player and am in the process of getting rid of my last 4 discs.
working class blu-ray fan
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I was going to offer it you first but figured you'd not be interested. I've tried eBay (twice), Play, Film Vault and Music Magicpie (who don't buy HD-DVDs). I sold some HD-DVDs but not this one. I give away my CDs/DVDs to a friend who takes them to Oxfam etc... but obviously HD-DVDs are no good.

For the 70p or whatever it costs for second class I'd rather give it away, than throw it away. Speaking of Music Magicpie it took them 4 weeks to send me a £10 cheque. That's poor for only a tenner and 5 DVDs but at least I now have it.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

No one?
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Give it time I am sure someone will want it, it is not as if this place is packed with visitors every day :D

I thought the film was shit, so I dont want it myself :thumbs: but nice to see you offering it.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

Romero can get it cheaper with Quidco elsewhere.
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

:D
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server