Horrible story - young brothers attack 2 boys

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Horrible story - young brothers attack 2 boys

Post by grim_tales »

This story made me feel sick and very angry :evil: Two poor children were tortured/beaten by two other children :( :evil:
I wouldn't execute children but it did make me wonder what would be an appropriate punishment for those assholes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sout ... 233822.stm

Sickening IMO :( The victims should never have to relive what happened to them. I didn't know that was why the 2 boys were charged with the "lesser" crime.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: Horrible story - young brothers attack 2 boys

Post by romerojpg »

They wont get much done to them for what they did, max of a few years in detention. For murder you dont even get very long when you are a child child killer :banghead: kill them I say, so what if they are kids, and kill the parents as well as reading about them makes me sick.

Some idiots are even making excuses for them :help: way to go UK :thumbs: keep up the Justice :roll:
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

It's the society we live in. We tolerate violence. We don't punish the guilty. Is anyone truly surprised shit like this happens?
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

My God, I'm kind of agreeing with Romero (almost). (!)
I'm sorry but the story made me very angry that such things could happen :(
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Hey reading the exact details of what they did, really they are not humans thats for sure.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

How long did the kids who killed Jamie Bulger get?
Markgway wrote:It's the society we live in. We tolerate violence. We don't punish the guilty. Is anyone truly surprised shit like this happens?
Yeah okay Mark over exaggerate why don't you :roll:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:How long did the kids who killed Jamie Bulger get?
barley 8 years :dontknow: staggering really. The facts of the case were worse than ever reported as well, like the fact they tried to kill another boy a few hours earlier, lovely kids.

8 years is NOT punishment, its a joke.

These new child scum will get less than that, as the poor little darlings are kids, aww poor things :roll:
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

That was shocking, especially since I was about the same age as the James Bulger killers when it happened :(
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I'm not saying 8Hrs is enough but you do have to take into account the age of the person and at the age these kids are/were it would be wrong to treat them exactly the same as adults, even if obviously they should know it's clearly wrong.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:I'm not saying 8Hrs is enough
8 Hours!! :mad:
working class blu-ray fan
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:Yeah okay Mark over exaggerate why don't you :roll:
If you think I'm exaggerating your shallow head is in the clouds. The guilty are not properly punished. They don't even jail most people they catch carrying knives. I've seen adult murderers get only a few years for brutal killings. Remember the guy that was murdered in a supermarket by a complete stranmger. Four years wasn't it? A life sentence does not mean life. It's a bogus misnomer designed to fool the public into thinking the courts are being tough. Life is cheap in the UK and it's getting cheaper. Those two little shitbags just convicted were known to the Police and you know what they did? Fuck all - as usual.
bradavon wrote:I'm not saying 8Hrs is enough but you do have to take into account the age of the person and at the age these kids are/were it would be wrong to treat them exactly the same as adults, even if obviously they should know it's clearly wrong.
It's bleeding hearts like you Brad that make this country so fucking intolerable. You make excuses for bastards whilst innocents suffer. Would you be so lenient if it had been your little boy who was bludgeoned to death?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

We tolerate violence - Who tolerates violence?
We don't punish the guilty - Of course we do, no one said it was perfect. There are just as many cases where someone has been given a long sentence, you're just choosing to ignore that.

But agreed life should mean life.
It's bleeding hearts like you Brad that make this country so fucking intolerable.
Likewise it's "my way or the highway, lets lock everyone who steals a loaf of bread up for life" point of view that IMO that gives this country such a bad name.
You make excuses for bastards whilst innocents suffer.
I'm so not. If you read what I said, instead of assuming something, you'd see all I said was you need to take into account the persons age and that you, as usual, are exaggerating, to make your point stronger.
Would you be so lenient if it had been your little boy who was bludgeoned to death?
Show me where I'm being lenient?

You've regularly said "the law is the law" but it seems this only applies when it suits you.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:We tolerate violence - Who tolerates violence?
British society. Do you live in a bubble?
We don't punish the guilty - Of course we do, no one said it was perfect. There are just as many cases where someone has been given a long sentence, you're just choosing to ignore that.
I have never seen a sentence given that exceeds what it should be. Mostly the sentences are far too lenient. No wonder most convicts smirk at the cameras as they leave court. They know they'll be out in a few years to do it again. Lives are ruined by these scum and they are not punished anywhere near hard enough. There's always a queue of liberals to make excuses for them.
Likewise it's "my way or the highway, lets lock everyone who steals a loaf of bread up for life" point of view that IMO that gives this country such a bad name.
I wouldn't jail anyone who steals food because they need to. The vast majority don't need to commit crime so your comparison is spurious. I'm largely talking about violent criminals. How would you feel if someone glassed you in a pub causing you to lose an eye and got a six months in jail? It's happened. The list is endless.
I'm so not. If you read what I said, instead of assuming something, you'd see all I said was you need to take into account the persons age and that you, as usual, are exaggerating, to make your point stronger.
And citing the person's age is not an excuse? A ten year old does know the difference between right and murder. Not like we're talking about complex issues of sexuality here. Those little shits knew what they were doing and should still be behind bars.
Show me where I'm being lenient?
"I'm not saying 8Hrs is enough but you do have to take into account the age of the person and at the age these kids are/were it would be wrong to treat them exactly the same as adults, even if obviously they should know it's clearly wrong."
You've regularly said "the law is the law" but it seems this only applies when it suits you.
This isn't about the law in principle it's about injustices in sentencing.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

You would think so Mark, when I was 10 I certainly knew that killing/crime/murder was very wrong. But when do we say the buck stops - it could be someway to do with the parents but there must be a point it stops. What they did was pure evil. Should the parents be prosecuted?
The "8Hrs" was a clear typo.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

grim_tales wrote:You would think so Mark, when I was 10 I certainly knew that killing/crime/murder was very wrong. But when do we say the buck stops - it could be someway to do with the parents but there must be a point it stops. What they did was pure evil. Should the parents be prosecuted?
No-lock the fuckers up for life with no parole.Those twats who hilled Jamie Bulger should've been left to rot.
grim_tales wrote:The "8Hrs" was a clear typo.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I agree life should mean life but perhaps re-education (is that a word?) is important.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

let's educate kids who deserve attention-these worthless bastards deserve fuck all.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

The thing is they will now get countless millions spent on them, as they will need to be locked away for a few years, and then when released names changed and protected for life by the police and government services.

Now that does not sound like Justice for the victims. Tax payers cash on protecting scum, sounds like some joke.

Give them millions to the victims, and kill the scum.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

I feel they shouldn't be locked up at all.

I say let's plaster their faces and what they did all over the media, and let society do it's job. It will make for much more interesting headlines.

Little bastards. If I was the father of the victims, I couldn't wait till those two rats would be released from jail again. The sooner the better. Let me at them.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Interesting point, but wouldnt that encouarage vigilantes Yi? A similar thing was done in much older times, naming and shaming the person.
Romero who's going to kill the scum who killed the scum?
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

The scum killers dont need killed. It's called Justice, dished out to scum.

Many people would line up to kill scumbags and feel nothing bad at all.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

If the so-called justice system did it's job there would be no need for vigilantes.

I have no desire to see individuals (or worse, mobs) take the law into their own hands, but the deeply ineffectual justice system seems to be determined to force society's hand.