MEP Griffin says immigrant boats should be sunk

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

MEP Griffin says immigrant boats should be sunk

Post by grim_tales »

From the BBC:

The EU should sink boats carrying illegal immigrants to prevent them entering Europe, British National Party leader Nick Griffin has told the BBC.

The MEP for the North-West of England said the EU had to get "very tough" with migrants from sub-Saharan Africa.

The interviewer, BBC Correspondent Shirin Wheeler, said: "I don't think the EU is in the business of murdering people at sea."

Mr Griffin replied: "I didn't say anyone should be murdered at sea - I say boats should be sunk, they can throw them a life raft and they can go back to Libya.

"But Europe has sooner or later to close its borders or its simply going to be swamped by the Third World."

What a loathsome, racist asshole Griffin is :evil: Is murdering people the way to combat immigration? Unbelievable. :evil:

:(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Why not kick that asshole out of the country and into Libya!?

Ah well, statements like this will get him headlines and votes, and so idiots like these will keep on acting like this.

We have a racist asshole like that here in Holland as well (Geert Wilders and his pet-hamster haircut), and he's actually pretty popular with the 'let's blame the brownies for everything - crowd'. There's even a possibility that when his popularity goes up further and we have elections, he would end up being PM.

I ain't saying the current goverment is good (it's not: it's really really bad), but creeps like these guys aren't the sollution to our problems.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

:lol:

If you acctually had these people around you ruining your area, you may feel differently. Some of them make me want to puke they are such scumbags acting like they own the place.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Griffin is a scumbag, but he and his BNP Nazis only exist because the UK is dominated by left-wing politicians who ignore the wishes (and fears) of the people they govern. It's no coincidence that the highest ratio of BNP voters come from areas where working class unemployment and immigrant concern is at its highest. But shhhh you can't talk about it or else you'll be labelled racist. There is no problem. You hear me?? THERE IS NO PROBLEM DAMMIT!! :evil:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

romerojpg wrote::lol:

If you acctually had these people around you ruining your area, you may feel differently. Some of them make me want to puke they are such scumbags acting like they own the place.
I'm all for a hard approach against criminals and assholes, regardless of race/colour/religion/sexuality/etc, but that isn't what this is about. An 'illegal immigrant' doesn't mean he's automatically a criminal asshole who will go around robbing people and stabbing them etc.

Just think of all the immigrants who came here and just built a nice future for themselfs and their family...

Douchebags like these are pretending all those individuals are the same, and dangerous. They're not. A small minority will be a bother, but a huge majority, especially illegal immigrants', will keep quiet, work hard, and try to make a living without getting into contact with the law.

Again, stomp down hard as you can on that majority that will misbehave, but treat the people who just want to build a future for themselfs and their family in a normal way, like human beings.

But hey, nuance never won the popularity-vote.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

What if the Tories the next election? They're not lefties - but would they listen to the people?
I heard the BNP got in because of the PR system - they actually got less votes than last time, less people could be bothered to vote it seems.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:Griffin is a scumbag, but he and his BNP Nazis only exist because the UK is dominated by left-wing politicians who ignore the wishes (and fears) of the people they govern. It's no coincidence that the highest ratio of BNP voters come from areas where working class unemployment and immigrant concern is at its highest. But shhhh you can't talk about it or else you'll be labelled racist. There is no problem. You hear me?? THERE IS NO PROBLEM DAMMIT!! :evil:
... and I bet those white people living in those areas are all behaving like perfect little angels who never do anything bad!?

Perhaps the white scumm and robbers and stabbers are just upset that the immigrants have taken over their 'jobs' as scumm, robbers and stabbers...(!)

Like I said, goverment should crack down extremely hard on everyone who can't behave like a civil person in a normal society, but to blame all the crime and bullshit etc on the immigrants is VERY shortsighted.

Btw... England didn't have stabbings and crime before immigrants came along!? Isn't it part of your tradition and culture!? Maybe those immigrant bastards are just holding up a mirror and you don't like the reflection!?
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Yi-Long wrote:... and I bet those white people living in those areas are all behaving like perfect little angels who never do anything bad!?
I'm sure some of them are scum... but that's not really the point.

If you FORCE any sort of migration onto a public bad shit will happen. I'm not blaming the migrants (they just want a better life). I'm blaming the government whose mixture of political correctness and incompetance causes more problems than it solves.

Frankly I'd rather live next to law-abiding asylum seekers and ecconomic migrants than the indiginous shitbags clogging up my area. But this isn't about me or what I want...
Perhaps the white scumm and robbers and stabbers are just upset that the immigrants have taken over their 'jobs' as scumm, robbers and stabbers...(!)
The problem is that the UK doesn't seem to differentiate between honest immigrants and those with criminal records. They let everyone in and when one kills someone they all get blamed. Its not fair but it's a human response. We've got enough criminals without importing them. But decent people should always be welcome AS LONG AS there's room and finance to support them. Businesses hiring cheaper imported labour are adding to the problem. It creates a tension that might not otherwise be there. There's a perception (which to some extent will be true) that immigrants get priority over Brits. How can that not lead to resentment or worse? But as soon as you raise the issue... you're a racist.
Like I said, goverment should crack down extremely hard on everyone who can't behave like a civil person in a normal society, but to blame all the crime and bullshit etc on the immigrants is VERY shortsighted.
Totally agree.
Btw... England didn't have stabbings and crime before immigrants came along!? Isn't it part of your tradition and culture!? Maybe those immigrant bastards are just holding up a mirror and you don't like the reflection!?
Are you still speaking to me? You think I'm English? How very dare you!! Scotland is the knife crime capital of Europe and most of that is down to local scum as opposed to foreign scum. Victorian England was violent as fuck and that was before most of the immigrants arrived (except maybe The Jews) and before TV(!) So, yeah, it's nothing new... BUT that doesn't in any way negate current problems. The government has a lot of work to do - but they don't seem either capable or interested enough to do it.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

If we got rid of immigrants, that doesn't mean there'd be no crime/stabbings etc, what rubbish. And as Yi said, there are many hard working immigrants who make a new life for themselves legally - does Nick Griffin want to send them home too? Australia and America got rich and prosperous thanks to immigrants, and they often do the shitty jobs the locals don't want to do.
An asylum seeker is a genuine refugee, not a sponger.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Romero: Do you/have you voted for the BNP?
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

Romero's got a swastika tattoo on his chest!
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Shingster »

Romero doesn't vote for the BNP, the BNP vote for romero!
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Romero is a frustrated failed artist who is now growing a tiny moustache and building some gas-showers in his basement...

That doesn't mean he'll stop shooting assholes in the face ofcourse. He can do both. He's Romero.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Shingster wrote:Romero doesn't vote for the BNP, the BNP vote for romero!
:lol:
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

:lol: :lol: Very good!
Illegal immigrants don't pay anything into the system Yi (not sure), nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants :)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:
:lol: :lol: Very good!
Illegal immigrants don't pay anything into the system Yi (not sure), nothing wrong with LEGAL immigrants :)
What do I have to do with that comment, Grim!? ;)
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I was replying to Shing and you, I should have quoted you as well, sorry :)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Well, I still dont get it. ;)
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:Romero: Do you/have you voted for the BNP?
Nope only a total fucking moron would vote for them, if you read their books of bile that would happen if they got into power it is like a funny child's story at their angry evil parents, lets kick out out anyone with skin that looks close to tanned, they make this shit up and people still vote.

Mind you many who do vote for them have not read a thing on them from the sound of it, nothing deep thats for sure, so I have maybe read more than most of their actual members :D frankly they are a total joke party from head to toe.

Still at least the speak their mind and dont talk bollocks like the other parties, who just barley admit immigration is out of control still!

Immigration is ruining many parts of the UK, anyone who cannot see that should be kicked out of the UK, many areas are complete shitholes now thanks to mass pockets of new people flocking to places and gutting them like termites.

If you have to pass thru 20 countries before you get to the UK, many do NOT deserve to come here. Stop in the first one you come to, we are a tiny island for gods sake, but thanks to our pathetic laws and rules we let anyone in even killers of the highest order from other war torn countries!. We barely even find out who are killers, theives and thugs as frankly there is NO way of telling at all! Obviously not all are scum, but plenty of figures tell us that all is not good.

Looking about in our area tells me plenty are pure scum with no morals, or even respect for anything around them, when you cram 17 people in a 3 bedroom house and they move next door to you and gut the area come back and say we want them all next door to us all.

Still blowing boats out of the water is a bit serious and over the top, but hey there is no way to stop anyone wanting to get here that's for sure, just look at them French ports with thousands waiting to illegally hide on traffic to get here when they could just as easily stay in bloody France! and we all know how that place treats people with skin that looks sun tanned. RIOTS!!!
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

You mentioned illegal immigrants Yi - as you said it is very short sighted to blame crime and bad stuff solely on immigrants but if an immigrant is illegal, they don't pay anything into the system right?! Of course we should let in honest immigrants, who work hard etc - but not criminals - and to paraphrase MJ - it doesnt matter if theyre black or white ;)
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

romerojpg wrote:Immigration is ruining many parts of the UK, anyone who cannot see that should be kicked out of the UK
:lol: Classic Romero...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I'm surprised you don't vote for them Romero, given that you agree with many of their polices. It's just an observation.

A big pull to The UK (and Ireland) is our English language remember.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Yeah but why would I vote for a bunch of racists scum who would love to kick out (or even kill) everyone not 100% white and not 100% British (which is hilarious as a few of their members are not exactly 100% British haha as their parents are not from here).

My views and their views are nothing at all alike.
Its the scum I want rid of, and the illegals creeping into the UK and stealing our Tax cash! (even some legals ones are still a bit well dodgy getting our cash mind you for doing nothing) our rulers have no balls, simple really, they let off criminals with NO punishment that fits any crimes.

I work with many immigrants (legal ones) even they agree with me on many things like this, but then they acctually work for a living unlike a large amount of immigrants who never wanted to work and never will work as they get our Tax for doing nothing at all :D

Come here, speak little or even no English, claim beifits (at extra cost to us as they need someone to interpret their langauage!!) and sit on your arse and do nothing, sounds good to me no wonder people flock here. As the figures of people getting kicked out are so small they are insignificant.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: MEP Griffin says immigrant boats should be sunk

Post by grim_tales »

Nick Griffin is just on Question Time now (or has just been), shows what a total arse he is :D It's pretty funny watching people make mincemeat out of him. :D He keeps denying he said x or y, when he has said it on a video (eg demonising Islam or saying what his real aims are) where the evidence is there for everyone to see. The man is a racist cunt, he says his party is not racist etc but it is.

From what I saw the programme showed BNP for the scum they are.