Marion Cotillard - 9/11 attacks were "faked"

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

It won't be decided for another couple of months... it's a close run race.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

It's too close to call right now. Obama has more votes (I think) but Clinton has more super votes (rich sods who can vote later) so could swing it.
Yi-Long wrote:I dont have such doubts about the 2 buildings collapsing becaue of the planes. I think it's POSSIBLE. I'm not sure, but I'm open to that that's what happened.
I can even believe the pentagon-story, and the pennsylvania crash story. There were eyewitnesses, etc. Again, I'm not 100% convinced and there are still questions that NEED to be answered, but for the time being I can believe it. Somewhat.
Me too. I don't think we "have" to know the truth as such. I'm happy to accept what I'm told. It's not like it will change my life dramatically if we do find something else out, which we won't anyway so it's a moot point.

What I do know is thousands of people died an like the Holocaust that's all that ultimately matters to me.

What's Building 8?
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:It's too close to call right now. Obama has more votes (I think) but Clinton has more super votes (rich sods who can vote later) so could swing it.
Yi-Long wrote:I dont have such doubts about the 2 buildings collapsing becaue of the planes. I think it's POSSIBLE. I'm not sure, but I'm open to that that's what happened.
I can even believe the pentagon-story, and the pennsylvania crash story. There were eyewitnesses, etc. Again, I'm not 100% convinced and there are still questions that NEED to be answered, but for the time being I can believe it. Somewhat.
Me too. I don't think we "have" to know the truth as such. I'm happy to accept what I'm told. It's not like it will change my life dramatically if we do find something else out, which we won't anyway so it's a moot point.

What I do know is thousands of people died an like the Holocaust that's all that ultimately matters to me.

What's Building 8?
Thousands of people died, and not only is that fact important, but more important is WHY they died, and who is responsible, and could it have been prevented.

9/11 is a tragedy, not just because of the couple of thousand USA lifes that were lost (cause quite honestly, that hardly compares to the hundreds of thousands of innocents non-americans who have lost their lifes due to US foreign policies in the years pre-9/11), but more because those deaths have been used/abused, taken advantage of by the Bush administration to wage illegal wars which lead to many MANY more innocent victims and loss of BILLIONS of dollars and loss of human- and civil rights.

Maybe Al Qaida killed those people on 9/11. The USA goverment raped their dead bodies for their own personal agenda.

Building 8 was the 3rd building of the WTC that collapsed on 9/11. You really should know about this by now, but given how the media is constantly neglecting it, and your lack of interest of reading more about the whole disaster (not meant as an insult btw, but just a fact), it isnt surprising that you dont know.

Basically, a 3rd building collapsed on 9/11, and it's extremely unclear WHY, as it wasnt hit. Many people, including me, feel building 8 is a clear indication that 9/11 was pre-meditated and people had inside knowledge.
The building had many documents inside about huge fraude-cases etc, among other sensitive stuff.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Yi-Long wrote:Thousands of people died, and not only is that fact important, but more important is WHY they died, and who is responsible, and could it have been prevented.
Agreed but people can tend to really over analyse things to the point they get obsessed. Like Mark said it suits their politics. I'd prefer to be as aware as possible (we can never know for sure no matter how much informed we are) and then worry about things that directly affect me.
Yi-Long wrote:cause quite honestly, that hardly compares to the hundreds of thousands of innocents non-americans who have lost their lifes due to US foreign policies in the years pre-9/11
Generally agreed but I don't think the people who died at 9/11 should be lessened just because the media happens to talk about them more.
Yi-Long wrote:but more because those deaths have been used/abused, taken advantage of by the Bush administration to wage illegal wars which lead to many MANY more innocent victims and loss of BILLIONS of dollars and loss of human- and civil rights.
I couldn't agree more with that. Bush is (stupid) scum!
Yi-Long wrote:Maybe Al Qaida killed those people on 9/11. The USA goverment raped their dead bodies for their own personal agenda.
I happen to believe there was no major conspiracy over 9/11 but like you say do think the American government used it to their gain. Bush Senior always was pissed he never got Sadam out originally so got his son to do it.
Yi-Long wrote:Building 8 was the 3rd building of the WTC that collapsed on 9/11. You really should know about this by now, but given how the media is constantly neglecting it, and your lack of interest of reading more about the whole disaster (not meant as an insult btw, but just a fact), it isnt surprising that you dont know.
I've never heard of it before, it's strange it wasn't all over the news too.

How far away from the WTC was it? It could've been a coincidence, granted a big one.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

It was WTC 7 that was blasted, not 8.

WTC7 is not even slightly mentioned in the official 9/11 report. As if it never existed.