What the f###

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

If someone rapes my daughter, or son, or wife, or whatever... or harms them even more severey, that person is gonna die. That's justa given. Here in Holland, choldmolesters/rapist very often get off very very lightly (3-4 years?)
In that case, I'd rather take blind mad-raving revenge immediately, get judged that there were severe circumstances which led me to my murder, and get 7-10 years in prison myself. That would be worth it.

Like I said before. If the goverment doesnt want people taking matters into their own hands, they should take their fucking responsibility for a change, and lock these assholes away for a long long time.

And Brad, I have also never STARTED a fight. I dont consider myself violent at all. But when people start messing around, mouthing off, threatening, or when they start being physical... I do get angry and I do hand out some slappings.
I'm a pretty polite, decent, wellbehaving guy... and so I do expect mutual respect from other people. They dont have to treat me like a king, but they shouldnt try to treat me like shit either. People should just treat eachother fair, polite, and with normal respect.

And I dont know why the democratic system is brought up, cause a: most people WOULD want harder punishments, so apparently the democratic system hasnt worked for the justice system, and b: the democratic system IS pretty flawed. When you have a majority of dumb people, you're fucked.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:It's very easy to say you'd do it but would you guys actually go through with it it?
If I thought I could get away with it. Otherwise I'd just beat the shit out of them.
Would my mother (who I'm doing this for) approve of it?
Yeah, of course. Morally speaking. She wouldn't want me to end up in jail though.
I've only ever been in a fight the once and didn't really know what I was doing. I've never tried to start a fight and never want to. I don't even know how to throw an effective punch.
Never get into a fight unless you have to (ie. the stakes are serious). And if you do don't waste time and energy trying to punch someone who's probably harder and stronger than you. Just go for eyes. If they can't see they can't hit you.
While not perfect I believe in the democratic system and would want the bastard to get a severe sentence.
That's cute. But it never works like that does it?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Markgway wrote:If I thought I could get away with it. Otherwise I'd just beat the shit out of them.
You must be the bigger man than I :roll:
Markgway wrote:Yeah, of course. Morally speaking. She wouldn't want me to end up in jail though.
Your Mum would congratulate you for murder?
Markgway wrote:That's cute. But it never works like that does it?
Obviously. It's a given no system works human beings are always going to mess things up. I didn't say it did but then when did totalitarian regimes work? Which is where the world would go given you guys mentality.
Yi-Long wrote:And I dont know why the democratic system is brought up
I meant it as an ideology than specifically the democratic system, granted it's not the ideal word to use.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I'm with Brad, I'd be extremely angry, and would never forgive that person, and would want them to get a severe sentence, but I don't think I could murder that person. If they have to die, let them die in prison. I'm not sure I could go through with vigilantism.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:I'm with Brad, I'd be extremely angry, and would never forgive that person, and would want them to get a severe sentence, but I don't think I could murder that person. If they have to die, let them die in prison. I'm not sure I could go through with vigilantism.
That's the whole problem Grim. It's very unlikely that this scummback who urinated ona dying woman who maybe could even have been saved, will get a long sentence. Maybe a year in prison tops.

So he wont die in prison.

And if that would have been my dying mom, or girlfriend, or child, 1 year in prison isnt enough.

And if YOU or Brad think you can never kill anyone. Think again. You can. Anyone can.
Everyone has limits.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:You must be the bigger man than I
Glad you've finally admitted it. 8)
Your Mum would congratulate you for murder?
No, because she would be dead. Hence the reason I would commit murder.
Obviously. It's a given no system works human beings are always going to mess things up.
So it's either crap liberalism or complete facism? Why not find a middle ground? Appropriate sentences for the crimes. Maybe then people like Yi and I wouldn't be thirsting for blood.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Why not send the dude to a place where he can be tried and get an appropriate sentence then?
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

I'm not 'thirsting for blood'. I just want a sense of justice being done.

And if the goverment cant provide for appropriate punishing, then we'll have to serve out justice ourself.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Thirsting for blood should've been in inverted commas. My error.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

No problem....

...but now I must slay you...

;) :D
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

And hey, I want an appropiate sentence too. I just doubt I could kill someone, even if they did something really bad to my family/girl.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

some liberals on here i reckon :? Grim what would you consider an appropiate sentence for this fucker?
working class blu-ray fan
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

The rest of his life. No "serve a minimum of 5 years" shit IMO. Life should mean just that.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

saltysam wrote:some liberals on here i reckon :? Grim what would you consider an appropiate sentence for this fucker?
I'm a liberal, I think... but that doesnt mean I dont want assholes to be punished appropriately when they fuck up.

I'm VERY left-wing in some things... but maybe because of the left-wingyness, I HATE assholes ruining other people's lifes. We should all respect eachother and just make sure everyone can have a pleasant existence on this earth... so when there are people who cant comply with that, they shouldnt be out on the streets. They should fuck off, or in a jailcell, or whatever. The good should NEVER suffer from the bad, and the bad should be punished severely when they do...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Blimey I agree with Yi Long's post :D
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

All "Life" means is our taxes go up and we pay to keep the scum behind bars, in other words its not a good idea at all as our pay goes down and taxes go way up.

Send them to hell, that way we do not pay to keep them, esspecially when they live a luxery life and eat well etc.. give them basic food that costs pennies and do not give them luxery unless they deserve it.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:Blimey I agree with Yi Long's post :D
See what a sudden, unexpected splash of intelligence can bring ya!? :P
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Well I don't see how anyone can disagree with the fact the punishment should be more severe for what an asshole like that did. Dunno if I coulf kill the guy though, I mean, if I killed him, then their family would be mad too, doubly angry.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

If any of my family did that I would disown them anyway, so who cares what the scumbags family thinks!

When something like this happens to your family or friends (I hope it never does ever to anyone on here!), grim you will not be thinking this sort of stuff.

Certain people like this in my lifetime if I ever catch them I will probibly be in jail soon after. One day I will bump into a few of the scumbags who ruined my family and friends lives, as the Police have never helped my them by catching the scum. Pretty much every time nasty things happen, they get off from all my dealing with criminals, or they do nothing.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Yi-Long wrote:No problem....

...but now I must slay you...

;) :D
Why you bloodthirsty............... :wink: