The Bionic Woman (2007)

Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

The Bionic Woman (2007)

Post by EvaUnit02 »

This show is utterly unremarkable. The weekly plots, the characters... all a big snooze. Reluctant heroine? Been there, done that.

Michelle Ryan is a stone cold fox though. I saw an episode where she used her real accent (her character was undercover as an English exchange student), that was uber hot. There's always such hot women on British soaps, Holyoakes especially.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Did you download it? I recommend to you Ashes to Ashes, one of the best British shows for the past 10 years and instead you download this??

This looks awful. It's starting on TV here soon. I'll catch episode 1 but doubt I'll bother after that.

It also looks doubly awful if you're familiar with East Enders where she played English White Trash. I don't think she is hot in the slightest. I've not seen her dolled up though. It will be hard to see her going from East End drop out (they're virtually all drop outs in East Enders, that's the point) to to femme fatal assassin.

Fair game for her career though, that is some surprise. I don't recall her acting being great either, which is unusual as East Enders is known for picking actors who can act. So they're saying she's American but for that one episode she put on an English accent, classic :D

Hollyoaks has many hot women (it's partly why they're employed) but East Enders doesn't have many. The Holloaks calender is a corker.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

She's got a great set of tits on her,has Michelle :)
working class blu-ray fan
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

God i'd bang this vixen senseless given the chance :lol:

Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Looks fucking hot to me!! 8)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Anyone can look hot with the right make up, photographer and light ;) -

Hmm. so sexy :D -

Image Image Image Image
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

looks hot in those pics to me-you seem to have high standards brad,what's your bird look like?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Well by usual standards she's attractive but then so are millions of other women but by the standards set by the media she's average.

You guys are acting like she's the most stunning woman ever, just because she's a wee bit attractive. "Hot" she still is not :D
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

it's the sign of a hot woman when you search out unflattering pics and she still looks incredibly bangable in them.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I searched out pics from East Enders not unflattering ones particularly. It does illustrate how different show looks when not all dolled up, like the photo you posted above.

I was only saying that isn't accurate of how she looks.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:Did you download it? I recommend to you Ashes to Ashes, one of the best British shows for the past 10 years
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Well I'm not surprised you don't like it :D

Name me one British TV show you actually do like? If it's not American you're not interested. All the best written and most popular ones you seem to hate.

How many episodes of Ashes to Ashes have you honestly watched in their entirety? Say what you will about Doctor Who (which is patchy) but every episode of Ashes to Ashes is consistently well written (it's not just me who says this) and has a massive following, of all ages.
Last edited by bradavon on 03 Mar 2008, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

bradavon wrote:I was only saying that isn't accurate of how she looks.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote: Name me one British TV show you actually do like? If it's not American you're not interested. All the best written and most popular ones you seem to hate.
I could name hundreds, but I wont. As I have told you about 10 times already, you have memory of goldfish :lol:

Still Bionic Woman I will watch just for the cast etc.. and the trailer was good too, it may suck, if it does I will stop watching :D

HD version awaits me downloading, as no way I want to watch shit TV version.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

romerojpg wrote:I could name hundreds, but I wont. As I have told you about 10 times already, you have memory of goldfish :lol:
No seriously you haven't. I asked in the "Top 5 rated TV Shows" thread and you never replied then either.

Name me your top 3 British shows from the last 5 years?
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

They first of Brad's Michelle photos isn't terribly flattering I admit, but I'd still bang her any day of the week... and the others are screen grabs to be fair and she still looks attractive to me bearing in mind her character's supposed to be a bit rough...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Have you seen Life on Mars yet Brad (1st season)? You're in for a treat :)
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

grim_tales wrote:Have you seen Life on Mars yet Brad (1st season)? You're in for a treat :)
what's that got to do with discussing the merits of banging the Bionic Woman :wink:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

No but then you know I haven't :|

I only posted the other day saying I would check it out after Ashes to Ashes is finished, which I guess is about 3.5 weeks. One lot of Gene Hunt is enough, don't you think? :D

p.s - I already told you it's Series 1 ;) , stop with the Americanisms :D
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

saltysam wrote:
grim_tales wrote:Have you seen Life on Mars yet Brad (1st season)? You're in for a treat :)
what's that got to do with discussing the merits of banging the Bionic Woman :wink:
Brad mentioned Ashes to Ashes to Romero ;)
@ Brad, OK :)
Michele looks fine to me, and looks hot in the Bionic Woman shot 8)
Last edited by grim_tales on 04 Mar 2008, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Fag ashes
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

fuck i think i've come in my kecks
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Stop objectifying her.

:D
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

Meh, nice boobs (if probably a little saggy) but I don't think shes that pretty to be honest.
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Grim gets a pound everytime he mentions Life on Mars or Ashes to Ashes.

He's on the verge of retirement to the South of France.

From what I can see Michelle's tits look fine. :D