24 Day 7: Trailer is out... (Warning: Big Spoiler inside !)

Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

24 Day 7: Trailer is out... (Warning: Big Spoiler inside !)

Post by IronMonkey »

Yeah, Tony's back. I'm not sure what to make of that to be honest. I've just seen the trailer...

EDIT: Happy now?!
Last edited by IronMonkey on 27 Oct 2007, 17:10, edited 3 times in total.
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

WTF? I mean how do they come up with such ideas. The producers gather all the "24" writers in a conference room and tell them, "We need Tony back! We don't care how you solve that, but he must be back and it shouldn't be rudiculous! Period! Good luck!"
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: 24 Day 7: Tony Returns...

Post by BiscLimpkit »

IronMonkey wrote: I'm not sure what to make of that to be honest. I've just seen the trailer...
Thanks for spoiling this... I mean not just in the actual thread (as I would've avoided it) but in the title as well!!

And before you use the "it's in the trailer" arguement, I don't watch trailers - especially as every 24 trailer I've seen has been riddled with spoilers.

You're a hero! :thumbleft:
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

Don't look at the thread title then. :P

There have been rumours going around since the start of Day 6 that Tony would be back, you can't have missed them...
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Hilarious.

Unlike everyone else, I choose to avoid all discussion of 24 until after I've seen the episodes/series. Including rumours, teasers, articles etc. Guess I enjoy surprises more than other viewers.
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

IronMonkey wrote:Don't look at the thread title then. :P

There have been rumours going around since the start of Day 6 that Tony would be back, you can't have missed them...
Well I missed them all. I've seen Day 6 and like Bisc haven't watched or read anything to do with rumours or anything like that, so it's been spoiled for me now as well...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I haven't seen all of Day 5.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

I'd also say that this is a major spoiler, but I've so lost interest in "24", I couldn't care less. Hell, even if George Mason and Nina Meyers came back, I couldn't care less.
Lourdes
Royal Tramp

Post by Lourdes »

BiscLimpkit wrote:
IronMonkey wrote: I'm not sure what to make of that to be honest. I've just seen the trailer...
Thanks for spoiling this... I mean not just in the actual thread (as I would've avoided it) but in the title as well!!

And before you use the "it's in the trailer" arguement, I don't watch trailers - especially as every 24 trailer I've seen has been riddled with spoilers.

You're a hero! :thumbleft:
Don't enter a thread about a trailer than you retard.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Ever heard of spoiler tags?
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Lourdes wrote: Don't enter a thread about a trailer than you retard.
The original title of the thread was 24 Day 7: Tony Returns..., which has since been renamed. Hence the complaint... (otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered posting here).

Just so that your simple little mind understands this... IM spoiled it in the thread title. I don't mind people spoiling things in threads if they warn before hand.

Calling strangers names online when you don't know the facts makes you look lengendary. Didn't realise you were a fan of trolling Lourdes. :lol:
Last edited by BiscLimpkit on 27 Oct 2007, 16:07, edited 3 times in total.
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

Uhm, Bisc... you make the same mistake you are accusing others of. Use spoiler tags, dude.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

No LD,

I'm accusing someone of adding spoilers in the thread title, not the actual thread itself.

I've added tags but it's a bit irrelavant when IM has them on the very first post!! :lol:
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

who's Tony :wink: surely this'll be the last season.this show is looking pretty tired these days
working class blu-ray fan
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »