Aragami Ryuhei Kitamura's Other R1 dvd release!

China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand, etc
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Aragami Ryuhei Kitamura's Other R1 dvd release!

Post by romerojpg »

Well I just checked out the MediaBlasters site and found this is out in a few weeks!!!!!!!! only the Argami part of the Duel Project sadly :( but it says its 80 minutes long? is that right?

anyway its at dvdsoon and I will order it as its bound to be worth it as lots of people seem to love it, its just a shame its only one half :(

Its says somewhere
Anamorphic wide screen presentation, Director commentary, ‘Making of Featurette,’ cast interviews, plus original trailers

If the commentaries in english that will be nice, as I aint into subbed commentaries :(

From Director Ryuhei Kitamura (Versus, Alive, Godzilla: Final Wars). Fleeing from enemies, a wounded samurai finds a place to rest at a mysterious temple deep in the ancient mountains of Japan. Later, the temple’s host then tells the Samurai the legend of a goblin named Aragami who resides in the surrounding mountains and dines on human flesh! The Samurai soon learns that the temple’s host is the goblin himself, and the only way to escape is to destroy Aragami!
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

omg this is OUTSTANDING NEWS.

I thought it was gonna get a horrible treatment like 2LDK (the better film of the Duel Project), but 2LDK has some dodgy distributor (not Media Blasters).

I will be buying this, the extras sound wonderful and sexy.

I wish... someone out there... (not Optimum) can get their mits on 2LDK for a UK DVD release.

Romero it's a short film - 80 mins is correct.:cool:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Whats a matter with Optimum? havent there dvds been fine so far?
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

No way...

...Azumi was disgraceful. Aside from the subbed extras, everything was dreadful. Shoddy video, audio, forced subs... not to mention a cut version of the film.

IIRC they didn't do a great job with Natrual City either...
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Ohh bugger! i thought there dvds were fine! bugger thats not good news for the other films they have the rights to, such as Switchblade Sisters (Haute Tension) :(
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

[quote][i]Originally posted by romerojpg[/i]
Ohh bugger! i thought there dvds were fine! bugger thats not good news for the other films they have the rights to, such as Switchblade Sisters (Haute Tension) :( [/quote]

And Arahan...:(:(:(
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Good Job most sensible people will have the Korean version of Arahan :) or the L.E. like me! :)
Limited Edition Slag

Post by Limited Edition Slag »

Ryuhei Kitamura is GOD! Godzillla Final Wars will be the greatest film in istory!! you heard it fom me frst!:w00t:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Hey so far only Sky High disapinted me, but as it wasnt a film persay, I forgive him and as a piece of TV it was great :)

Hope I like Alive after all this waiting, as boys its been a lonnnngg time :)
Limited Edition Slag

Post by Limited Edition Slag »

cool hope you like it!:D
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver

Post by Unrealnils »

i watch 2LKD so is this better ?

I hear not :P :w00t: