If you had a time machine.....

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

Really?!?!

Where abouts do you live? Maybe they are a relative of mine!!!
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Huh?
I didn't know your post was edited :? I just remember replaying to your last post with "Spot on Degen". :)

If it was me (not saying it was) I'm sorry. My bad.
ICE-angel
Jade Tiger

Post by ICE-angel »

Last edited by ICE-angel on 10 Aug 2005, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Do they Ice Angel? I've never known this or heard anyone to do this.

I wouldn't worry personally it's not like lots of threads are getting edited. BTW there is a delete full forum option (well a subforum at a time) but only myself and Mordib can see it (or so I believe). Don't worry I'm not stupid enough to press it.
degeneration wrote:Hey! How come my last post says "Yeah spot on Degen" in it?? I didn't write that!!!

Who's been editting my post, and why?!!!
It wasn't me, so it just leaves Nils, Mordib and Grim. It sounds like a something Grim would type and something he'd accidentally do. I suspect Grim clicked EDIT instead of QUOTE by mistake.

This is merely me guessing. No offence Grim; I hope you don't take it as such. I've had a look in the forum admin and can't see an option to find out sorry.

For the record if I were to edit someone else's post I'd always say so and why I edited the posted. If I did it would only be very minor. If I wanted someone to remove talk of say bootlegging techniques I'd pm them. I hate how mods just go in and amend posts.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Ok I admit...

-I- did it!
Why!? Cause I'm evil! That's why! I'm evil and liking it, baby! And No-one's gonna stop me!

(stands tall, hands in his sides, a big evil proud grin looking skywards...

... untill everyone realises Evil Yi actually has no mod-powers whatsoever and this was just a pathetic cry for attention; bows head and slouches away, muttering...'well.. I COULD have been evil...')
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah I might have done it (sounds like I'd do it by mistake) and if I did I apologise. :)
Brad, no offence taken :)
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

Well now that that is sorted, let's get back on topic!!!

If I had a time machine I'd go back and stop myself from posting that post, so it wouldn't have been there for grim to have accidentally editted, so this thread wouldn't have gone so far off topic!
brassmonkey001
Little White Dragon

Post by brassmonkey001 »

degeneration wrote:Really?!?!

Where abouts do you live? Maybe they are a relative of mine!!!
Shrewsbury. Are you joking and Wojciechowski is the Polish equivalent of Jones? :wink:
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

DOn't know how common it is in Poland, to be honest... but for a while I think my relatives were the only Wojciechowski family in west Scotland area... may have been one other I think.

But yeah, it could be very common in Poland I guess!