What the f###

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

What the f###

Post by saltysam »

this guy should get a long sentence i hope,fucking scum

A man who admitted urinating on a disabled woman as she lay dying in the street is now facing a prison sentence.

Going down: prison term awaits Hartlepool Magistrates' Court heard how Anthony Anderson, 27, robbed the 50-year-old woman of "any dignity".

The magistrates agreed that their maximum sentencing powers of six months in prison were insufficient and so they transferred the case to crown court.

They were told how Anderson shouted "this is YouTube material" as he urinated on - and later smothered shaving foam over - the victim, who had collapsed near his Hartlepool house.

Christine Lakinski, who suffered a number of medical problems, had been making her way home when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Anderson had been smoking cannabis and drinking at his home when a friend arrived on July 26.

They spotted Ms Lakinski, and Anderson initially tried to rouse her by kicking the soles of her feet. He then got a bucket of water and threw it over her.

The victim never responded and Anderson then urinated over the woman.

The act was filmed on mobile phone and Anderson then got a tin of shaving foam and covered her from head to foot before leaving her lying motionless.

The woman was later declared dead at the scene, having suffered a pancreatic failure.

Prosecutor Lynne Dalton said: "Although his actions did not contribute to her death it was appalling behaviour that robbed her of any dignity in the last hours of her life."

After the hearing, the victim's brother, Mark Lakinski, said: "We will await the outcome and just hope he gets what he deserves."

Anderson, who admitted outraging public decency, was granted unconditional bail until October 22, when he is expected to attend Teesside Crown Court.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

That bastard should get a long sentence, I suspect he won't :evil: :(
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

I can't believe this shit, how inhumane can you get?!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

That is shocking and as much so that people actually find this entertaining. I hear Youtube is littered with it. Why Youtube don't put a stop to it is shameful.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:That is shocking and as much so that people actually find this entertaining. I hear Youtube is littered with it. Why Youtube don't put a stop to it is shameful.
I doubt YouTube is littered with assholes pissing on dying women, Brad.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

That's not what I meant. I meant Youtube is littered with violent or humiliating acts captured on people's mobile phones.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Youtube doesn't give a fuck.

They point blank refuse to do anything.

This worthless piece of shit should be locked away with hairy ass-fuckers for a whole bunch of years.

Then he'll learn about humiliation as he scoops the VD-infected cum out his bloodied arse every shower time.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Was that really necessary Mark?
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Yeah, I think it was.

I use the internet to vent my anger. Saves me going out and lamping some cunt.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:Yeah, I think it was.

I use the internet to vent my anger. Saves me going out and lamping some cunt.
Dont be so fucking lazy Mark! Go out and clobber some people in the head. For fuck's sake, behave like a proper Scot! It's tradition!
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

I mentioned this to people at work, they did not think they did much wrong and did not deserve harshe punishment. :|

I think these gits deserve more than the pathetic law is going to give them. As you can count on it that they will get bugger all for doing it. Chop off an arm or leg I say, then they will remember the sick things they did.

But I am sure the poor public would not want that :roll:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Your kind of punishments are a lil bit medievel, Mark, so I dont think they'll become reality. In cases like this, that's a sad thing.

You are absolutely right that this is scum of the highest order, and deserve a great kicking which would leave them scarred for life...

If someone had done this to MY MOTHER, or my girlfriend, or whatever, I know I would seek justice... as in revenge.

Obviously, I hope I will never be in that situation.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Yi-Long wrote: If someone had done this to MY MOTHER, or my girlfriend, or whatever, I know I would seek justice... as in revenge.
and there lies the problem, someones family member/friend has had this evil act done to them, so in many ways they do deserve hardcore punishment in my eyes. Like most crimes, its not just the people involved who are effected.

If they did it to my mother I would also break the law and probibly do something to them, as I know for sure the Law will not do justice to them.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Cut their arm or leg off? Is there no middle ground? The trouble is to go down that route leads to a totalitarian regime and where would it then end?

We'd be no better than the people we're supposed to be saying are doing wrong.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:Cut their arm or leg off? Is there no middle ground? The trouble is to go down that route leads to a totalitarian regime and where would it then end?

We'd be no better than the people we're supposed to be saying are doing wrong.
That's why our justice system should be a bit harder, so we would be sure that assholes like this one, will get what they deserve, and maybe even a little MORE.

Now, here in Holland, and I guess the same goes for England, we too often hear about fucking assholes getting very light sentences/punishments... so we all have a feeling they come of way too lightly, which makes us want to take justice into our own hands.

So it's up to the goverment to make laws that punish guys like this one, appropriately.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I agree with Brad, I can understand the desire for revenge if a person hurt your family/girlfriend or whatever, but if you chopped a person's leg off for doing that it doesnt make you any different from the first person :? You're on a loop you can't get out of :(
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

i'd use the birch,or a public flogging followed by 10 years in solitary confinement with no hope of parole.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

It does make a difference. A huge difference.

This asshole did what he did without any provocation or reason. he just did it because he felt it would be a 'laugh' to piss over an innocent old dying lady, and rob her of any dignity in her final hours. He did what he did out of pure selfishness, pure dumbness, pure assholeness, pure evil, whatever.

Now.. if I chop someone's leg off (I wont, I'm not into chopping... I would just shoot him), than I'm evil as well. But NOT when it's out of revenge to a guy who made the first move and did something to me or one of my loved ones.
In that case it would just be unappropriate (sp?), but I'm not doing it out of evil or whatever. I would never do such a thing to an innocent person.

It's like when I go outside.

When I slap a biker in the face without reason, I'm an asshole.
But when a biker first provokes me, by maybe kicking my chins, calling my girl a whore, maybe spitting at me, and THEN I kick his ass... that's his own fault. Then I cant be blamed for whatever I do to that guy.

So same actions, different motivations, make all the difference.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Yi-Long wrote:Now, here in Holland, and I guess the same goes for England, we too often hear about fucking assholes getting very light sentences/punishments... so we all have a feeling they come of way too lightly, which makes us want to take justice into our own hands.
Oh definitely but you guys are talking about extreme violence? Like I said where is the middle ground?
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

Yi-Long wrote:by maybe kicking my chins.
How many have you got? :lol:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

gasteropod wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:by maybe kicking my chins.
How many have you got? :lol:
aw yeah... I mean shins there... :D

And Brad, Mark is the one talking about extreme violence. I would just kill/shoot the bastard.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Oh right that's different.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:Oh right that's different.
Well... it's not TORTURE... I wouldnt get JOY out of it, like some might ... but it's just revenge, punishment, closure... etc...
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

I agree with Yi.

Revenge is not the same as an unprovoked act of violence against an innocent.

All I would say to Brad and Grim is: what if it was your mother who got pissed on as she lay dying?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I'd be very angry but it doesn't mean I'd want to cut their arm or leg off, or murder them for that matter. Murder is pretty damn extreme, not just the act but having to get into the right mind set to take someone else's life.

It's very easy to say you'd do it but would you guys actually go through with it it? That and I'd like to think my parents brought me up better than that. Would my mother (who I'm doing this for) approve of it? Not one chance.

I'm not a violent person. I've only ever been in a fight the once and didn't really know what I was doing. I've never tried to start a fight and never want to. I don't even know how to throw an effective punch.

While not perfect I believe in the democratic system and would want the bastard to get a severe sentence. It's hear that I get angry when they're given piss poor sentences but no torture, maiming or as Yi puts it the apparent lesser act of murder aren't the answer.