SHAW BROS thread (Crippled Avengers)

China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Thailand, etc
9 Deaths
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

SHAW BROS thread (Crippled Avengers)

Post by 9 Deaths »

Just watched this cruel Chang Cheh movie.. the Venoms realy let rip in this tale of maimed fighters.. the IVL Celestial DVD is top notch perfect quality no new sound FX or Birds tweeting,, also the original trailer is included without restoration showing us what kind of condition these babies where in before...

great disc,.. great movie,.
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar

Post by Ricochan38 »

every chang cheh movie is great, and the ones with tl & dc are the best :cool:
9 Deaths
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

Post by 9 Deaths »

is the [url=http://www.asiandvdguide.com/weekly3223/shaolin.html]Brave Archer[/url] anygood? i looked at these stills and i am in two minds on wether to get this one!:ninja:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Ben out of toutch with the Shaws for a few months now :( too many out that I have no idea to get or not, seen some reviews and boy theres some appauling reviews for some of the newer ones I was feeling like getting, they kind of put me off :( which is unusual as I never pay much attention to what others say.
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar

Post by Ricochan38 »

[quote][i]Originally posted by 9 Deaths[/i]
is the [url=http://www.asiandvdguide.com/weekly3223/shaolin.html]Brave Archer[/url] anygood? i looked at these stills and i am in two minds on wether to get this one!:ninja: [/quote]

I have read that this one is cut, and that the fights are not that good in it...there is also a part 2 and 3 which are supposed to be better..
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

the dubbed usa version of brave archer was shorn of 30 minutes,just got the celestial today gives a running time of 117 minutes,if that's correct should be uncut.
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar

Post by Ricochan38 »

i ordered shaoling avengers already also