About last sunday's Man utd-Arsenal game...

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

About last sunday's Man utd-Arsenal game...

Post by Yi-Long »

...Arsenal were fucking ROBBED!

My god what a worthless shite referee; ferdinand should have been OFF for bodychecking Ljungberg when he was through; Nistelrooy should have been OFF after his Bruce Lee style side-kick towards Cole's knee, Roony that fat bastard should hav been OFF for diving.

What a bastards.

I'm glad ferguson got soup and stuff thrown over him :D
Toge
Flirting Scholar

Post by Toge »

fuckin' pea soup! should have fucking been a vindaloo in his fucking eyes! fucking twatting ref! should be shot for not at least giving arsenal a free kick for that cahallenege against ljungberg.... fucking twat!:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah.. there were some poor decisions in the game I agree, Yi. Neville should have been sent OFF for tackling Reyes from behind TWICE, Rio impeded Ljungberg in the box. :mad:
Nistelrooys tackle on Cole was a disgrace, and there was minimal contact from Campbell on Rooney IMO! It wasn't a pen - buggery bollcoks :(
On the other hand - where was Henry? Was he even there? I mean he sure wasnt as good as we know he can be. Didnt Cole also tackle Ronaldo???
Fair do's - Rooneys goal was pretty good :D

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by grim_tales]
Toge
Flirting Scholar

Post by Toge »

[quote]Fair do's - Rooneys goal was pretty good :D [/quote]

Mate, even my gran can score a goal against Jens from a squared ball, nothing spectacular. Bellamy's last goal against Aston was sheer quality though.
I might only drop in and out but I'm still your admin... spiritually :P
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

It worked both ways though, did you see Cole tackle Ronaldo.. maybe that was a pen.

Still a pretty shabby display though, IMO. Riley gives a penalty that wasn't - ignores one that probably was (for Man U), doesnt even give Arsenal a freekick for the foul on Ljungberg, and as for the atrocious tackles on Reyes... :mad:

Wanker. :mad:
Oh well...
Laevolus
Little White Dragon

Post by Laevolus »

Well, I was happy with the result.

As I've said elsewhere, it all evens out. Arsenal players got off lightly for their disgraceful behaviour last year, if you ask me, this helps balance it out.

And for the record, it's only one match, i can't see Arse losing the title because of this, but I don't see them winning in Europe either, not if Henry plays like he did on Sunday.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I agree there, he was a bit rubbish wasn't he? Ah well, we all have off days.. look at Rooney, he took a few games to score ;)
Yeah, Arse should play better in Europe and should of beaten Panathanaikos (sp?)
You gotta admit the Man U European game on Tuesday was pretty crap though... but of course you're historically better in Europe than us! :D (I mean you go further in the competition). :)
Would be nice if Arse can win the Prem, just hope the loss wont affect them :D

Do Man U play in the C. Cup tonight???

Laevolus
Little White Dragon

Post by Laevolus »

Yeah, we got Crewe tonight.

You know, the BBC sport site is excellent for impartial news and figures, very unbiased.

Apparently Nistelrooy, Wenger and some unnamed Arse player are all in trouble with the FA.

Tnat confuses me though, i thought the FA only got involved if the ref reported the tackle from Nistelrooy, surely he can't have done if he didn't even book him.
He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah, I heard Nistelrooy has pleaded guilty to "serious foul play" - Wenger has been asked to explain his comments to the FA too about Nistelrooy (he called him a cheat) and also about Riley.
I hear what you're saying, Van wasnt booked, so that is odd...?

About the game, no hard feelings I still like you! ;) I think Arse had forgotten how to lose! :D
Laevolus
Little White Dragon

Post by Laevolus »

Well, he's got a 3 match ban now but he's accepted it.

Bugger, need to do a transfer now :D
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Wheres your sig from Laev?
The next few games will be interesting in the leagues we have. :)
I'm still top of the Debate League! ;)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

the FA, or any other authorities DONT take any further action if the referee HAD given a yellow card, cause then it means he saw it and booked it and that's that. If the referee didnt see it, as in this case, and videofootage shows foul play, they WILL take action. Which is good.

...but I'd rather have a 5th and/or 6th official during the game, behind some monitors, for more accurate on/offside decisions etc..
Laevolus
Little White Dragon

Post by Laevolus »

Ahh, that makes more sense, Thanks Yi-Long.

that's iroonic, really. If the ref had seen it and given a yellow card, then that would have been it and yet the fans were complaining he did nothing, even though he got a bigger punishment from the ref NOT seeing it.

Crazy :D

And Grim, it's from Lost In Translation
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

[quote][i]Originally posted by Laevolus[/i]
Ahh, that makes more sense, Thanks Yi-Long.

that's iroonic, really. If the ref had seen it and given a yellow card, then that would have been it and yet the fans were complaining he did nothing, even though he got a bigger punishment from the ref NOT seeing it.

Crazy :D

And Grim, it's from Lost In Translation [/quote]

I agree it doesnt make much sense, which is why lots of people have critisized it already... :)
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Thanks Laev. I remember that bit now :D