Arsenal vs. Pan'kos

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
JetBlack
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

Arsenal vs. Pan'kos

Post by JetBlack »

I'm not going to risk trying to spell their whole name out. ;)

Anyway, just created this topic to say how utterly useless Cygan is. Why Wenger didn't get rid of him seasons ago is beyond me.

Reyes nearly had a nice goal which would've taken it to 2-1, pity he just hit it a bit too cleanly.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah :(
Don't we have to win our next 2 games now? :wacko: 6 points from 4 games and were by no means out, its just more nervy. Also I think the commentator got it right when he said "A 1-1 draw will feel like a defeat" knowing what they could have done!
I'm sure we can beat Rosenborg (I mean come on), but PSV will be harder. We beat them 4-0 away last season though :o:ninja:
Arse can destroy everyone in the Premier league (well, almost everyone ;) ) apart from flashes of brilliance and nice play last night why did they play like the Keystone Kops in the second half? :wacko:

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by grim_tales]
Laevolus
Little White Dragon

Post by Laevolus »

I'm going to refrain from commenting until after United have played tonight.

The way my luck is going, I'll ridicule Arsenal and then we'lll lose 6-0 or something :D
He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?
Laevolus
Little White Dragon

Post by Laevolus »

Ok, now I can gloat :D

Typicall though, my two strikers in the FFL get sod all in the premiership and hat tricks in Europe!! In fact four for Nistelrooy, although that last one was clearly offside, moot point by then, though, really :D

Still, just need a win to be through, and if we beat Lyon we can go top.
He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?