CDWOW just gave me 2 Plane Tickets!!!Free

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

CDWOW just gave me 2 Plane Tickets!!!Free

Post by romerojpg »

As a thank you from CD WOW!, we are happy to present you with your two FREE flights voucher below. Where will you go? Who will you take? Decisions decisions!

Amsterdam
Prague
Barcelona
Rome
Madrid
Salzburg
Paris
Venice

Is this for real!!!!!! jesus! I know I spend more than most, but am I the only one who got free tickets to Europe!? they last for 12 months too! so I can go anytime I want!:wacko:

This isnt the whole email, but it does sound real!

I dont travel at all and havent been out the country since I was an adult and really only want to go to America or Japan, but free? I could sell them! :ninja:
Wolf
Jade Tiger

Post by Wolf »

You lucky bugger :D

I'd go to Amsterdam with my mates :sweat: or Paris/Venice with my woman :love:

where the heck is Salzburg? Austria/Germany?
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

To Paris with your woman? Man, it's not as romantic as it is said to be. Where did that cliché come from anyways? It is actually really dirty in Paris. Well, at least when I was there, which was 4 or 5 years ago.

I'd go to Rome, man! Have a look at this wonderful city, including some shooting locations of "Way of the Dragon"!!! :D :w00t:

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by thelostdragon]
Mordib
King of Beggars

Post by Mordib »

rome or prague if you want to be romantic!! amsterdam if you want to have fun:innocent:

as for whether it is legitimate or not, you may find there are airport tax, and various fees that you have to pay, though these should still come to a lot less than the price of a ticket normally.Plus you may find that whilst they are valid for 12 months there are a very limited selection of flights you are actually allowed to go on to each destination.

but still, if you have some leave/time off to take, bit of spending money then its the perfect excuse to go on a little holiday!! ;)
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Strangley I am not very interested in going to any of them places really, yet :( maybe if I fond someone to go with me that would help.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

read on the site the small print! bollocks! no way I will nother now! everyone gets them if you spend over 18 quid!

No, we are not 'avin a laugh...
Simply spend over £18 (GBP) on anything on CD WOW! and get yourself 2 FREE flights to any one of the following destinations: Rome, Madrid, Salzburg, Venice, Prague, Barcelona, Paris or Amsterdam for 3 nights.

How does it work?

Simply spend £18 (GBP) on anything at www.cd-wow.com and you automatically qualify for 2 free flights (which you have 12 months to use)
You will receive a confirmation email from CD WOW! confirming that you have qualified
Within 7 working days you will receive an email from Stuart Lawrence Promotions Ltd with full details and you can choose your dates etc.
All you have to pay for is the airport taxes and the cost of a minimum of 3 nights accommodation (including a Saturday) at one of the hotels designated by Stuart Lawrence Promotions Ltd. Please see example costs below:
Top Value Hotels:
Star rating *** ****
Prague £38pppn £42pppn
Paris £42pppn £61pppn
Venice £49pppn £56pppn
Barcelona £62pppn £74pppn
Madrid £59pppn £65pppn
Rome £41pppn £49pppn
Amsterdam £37pppn £55pppn
Salzburg £43pppn £54pppn

It's that simple!

Offer applies for a limited time only - so get shopping Now!

Terms & Conditions

- You must spend over £18 (GBP) per order to qualify for this promotion
- You can qualify as many times as you like provided that each order is over the value of £18 (GBP)
- Offer is for a limited time only
- Offer includes 2 free return flights. You must cover the airport taxes and accommodation costs
- A minimum of 3 nights accommodation in a shared room at a 3*/4*/5* hotel designated by Stuart Lawrence Promotions Ltd is necessary.
- Your stay must include at least one Saturday night and accommodation must be purchased for each night between departure and return dates.
- Once you qualify your email address will be given to Stuart Lawrence Promotions Ltd and they will be in contact with you with your free flight voucher within 7 working days.
NB - your email address WILL NOT be used for any other promotions or purpose.
- Flights are subject to availability
- All flights leave from the UK
- This offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- This flight offer is non-transferable
- Full terms and conditions available through CD WOW! main terms and conditions page
Ricochan38
Flirting Scholar

Post by Ricochan38 »

u have to stay at least 3 days in a hotel , and pay for the air tax which also is about 50 euro....