Osama Bin Laden killed by US Navy Seals....

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Osama Bin Laden killed by US Navy Seals....

Post by Yi-Long »

First of all, good news obviously that someone who is (directly and/or indirectly) responsible for the deaths of many thousands of people, is now finally caught and rightly 'punished'.

On the other hand I can't help feeling I much rather would have liked to have see him brought in alive to see him get his day in court. OBVIOUSLY that also would have ended in a death-sentence, but still...

Last edited by Yi-Long on 02 May 2011, 08:29, edited 1 time in total.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: Osama Bin Laden killed by US Navy Seals....

Post by grim_tales »

I'm glad he's dead and undoubtedly this has huge significance but I know what you mean. He'd be dead either way though.
It doesnt mean the end of terrorism though, things could get worse.
What if it isnt really OBL? The US will crap its pants if he turns up somewhere else.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:I'm glad he's dead and undoubtedly this has huge significance but I know what you mean. He'd be dead either way though.
It doesnt mean the end of terrorism though, things could get worse.
What if it isnt really OBL? The US will crap its pants if he turns up somewhere else.
I'm sure they made as sure as they possibly could that it was in fact Bin Laden, before they announced the news ;)

Would be the fuck-up of the century if they shot a local teacher with a long beard over a case of mistaken identity, and then bragging about it.... :P

Ofcourse, this isn't the end of terrorisme. Terrorisme will never end, simply because of conflicts of interests around the world, and terrorisme being one of the ways to send out a clear protest-message. There will be hundreds of other young men who are keen to make a mark on history for what they deem a good cause.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Smart move theyre burying him at sea actually, less chance of him becoming a matyr for extremists.

Found this classic - "Obama Bin Laden dead" :D

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/05/o ... -typo.html
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Bin Laden's ID has been confirmed by DNA. He's really fucking dead. Hope the cocksucker burns in hell (or whatever the Islamic equivilent is). Terrorism will never end... it's just taken a direct hit. The west needs to remain hyper vigilent in lieu of revenge attacks.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I found it odd he was living in a mansion (well, comfortably) FFS and the Pakistan Govt. didnt know he was there?!
Seems all that "tramp hiding in caves" stuff was just lies :P
He hasnt been brought back to the US which is odd - no way would they give him trial (he'd be dead anyway so whats the point), burying him would make him a martyr (much as dancing on his grave would send a message to AQ) and the fucker doesnt deserve a funeral.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:Smart move theyre burying him at sea actually, less chance of him becoming a matyr for extremists.
I do find it weird how quickly they've disposed of the body. Hopefully they have taken lots of pictures and videos and a good autopsy to kill any upcoming rumors, because obviously this leaves many with questionmarks which will be hard to answer without any independent sources who have been granted access to the body...

The USA claims Bin Laden was killed in combat by US troops. That's the fairy-tale ending.

But what if it wasn't? What if he was killed by a Pakistani bullet? What of he committed suicide? What if he was unarmed and executed, instead of brought in alive for justice? And IF he was executed, why!? Was there something Osama could tell in a court of law that shouldn't be known?

I welcome his death, as I hold him, directly and indirectly, responsible for many thousands of innocent deaths, but it also raises a lot of questions, especially when the body is dumped quicker than a deer that's been shot during your average hunt...
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Now we just have to kill the leaders of UK and America and all the UK and USA military rulers and scumbag soldiers who carried out mass murder on civilians and I will be happy.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Apparantly Bin Laden was unarmed. And? I bet the men surrounding him weren't.
romerojpg wrote:Now we just have to kill the leaders of UK and America and all the UK and USA military rulers and scumbag soldiers who carried out mass murder on civilians and I will be happy.
:? :o :roll:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

So they shot an innocent man in the head, two times! shocking. :lol: shame they never caught him and tortured him for life :clap:
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I heard he was asked to surrender before being shot, and other reports suggesting he was captured and THEN killed :?
America wouldnt have let him live, and no one would want to put him on trial.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:
romerojpg wrote:Now we just have to kill the leaders of UK and America and all the UK and USA military rulers and scumbag soldiers who carried out mass murder on civilians and I will be happy.
:? :o :roll:
So a bunch of soldiers who just came from a school and checked it out and it had 200+ kids in it and a few teachers inside and everything was AOK.
Once outside they get orders to wipe the building off the face of the earth, they know kids are inside, but are following orders like good thick as fuck troops do and proceed to blow the shit out of it. Killing everyone inside.

Thats not a crime then to you I guess :roll:

Do some looking about and you will see countless "Orders" like this carried out by dumb ass troops, who then just say we were following orders.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

working class blu-ray fan
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

oops double post
working class blu-ray fan
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Yeah but worth posting 2 times ;)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

romerojpg wrote:Thats not a crime then to you I guess :roll:
You always do this. Say something, people reply to "what you've said", you then add something entirely different in and connect them together just about at best.

You didn't say ANY of that in the post I was replying to. Why would you kill ALL the leaders of America and The UK? You do realise it's a coalition? Covering countries spanning the entire globe, not just America and The UK right?

I'm not going to respond to your NEW details because they're barely relevant and just going off the core topic, of Bin Laden being killed. There's also hundreds of "this happened to them and that happened that person". I'm sure I could find conflicting arguments that said someone deserved to be killed if I tried hard enough.

Keep to topic.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

The world would be better off if we'd just kill everyone.... ;)
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

:D