Man who assaults burglar is jailed!

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: Man who assaults burglar is jailed!

Post by bradavon »

I love how I can take a topic so easily off topic :D. Who gives a fuck about the dude being jailed? No one here.
saltysam wrote:Brad pictured in pensive mood during his recent travels...
:D
romerojpg wrote:Wrong again.
Do you want me to post the zillion examples of you posting a stupid smiley at the end of every argument? You do it all the time.
romerojpg wrote:Sometimes you do not know to keep anything hidden and just blert out almost anything online
I keep plenty secret. Like Mark says, I post what I want to post. You dislike people claiming they know you, yet you're doing just the same. You regularly claim you know me.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:
romerojpg wrote:Wrong again.
Do you want me to post the zillion examples of you posting a stupid smiley at the end of every argument? You do it all the time.
No again you have no clue what you are on about.

I post laffin smileys when you post shit, and it is hilarious to most people as you post this sort of stuff so often and this forum shows that. Who wants to write words to you when a smiley does the job. You even say you do not read what people write or post links too, over and over again, which is insulting to most people as well and they tell you as much. So what reason would anyone want to talk to you at all with that attitude.

and I (and many others) know you far better than you know me (or them), you know pretty much nothing at all personal about me, at all. I make sure of that, you do not and nor does anyone else on here.

I know tonnes about you and your family, friends, work, non work, where you live and who with, what illness you had, what you had for your lunch, where you go and who with home and abroad on your worldwide spiritual pilgramage etc.. etc.. etc... so many things it is mental for you to then say you know others better than they know you. Unless every word you have said in the last what? 7-8 years was a 100% lie.

I know far more about you than you know about me, that is a fact. You are just a fool if you think you know anything about me, when I never ever post anything about me, family etc.. etc... I keep all my stuff vague to the point of worthless and only give opinions on the whole, you could never ever say that about your posts.

I do not dislike anyone saying they know me at all, as I know no one does on the net, it is fact no one does, even a few I consider good internet friends.
To say you only let people know what you want them too and keep plenty secret is beside the point, you tell them 10000% times more than I, or anyone else ever does. Only a complete loon would say what you say, and then think they know others as well, or even a little.

and as you did not even read what the post in case was about, you still have no idea at all about why the dude is in prison :thumbs:
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Mark is right, I don't know what I'd do in that situation, I might defend myself but if the guy had a gun or something, best to run!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

romerojpg wrote:and I (and many others) know you far better than you know me (or them), you know pretty much nothing at all personal about me, at all. I make sure of that, you do not and nor does anyone else on here.
Do you want a medal for choosing to be more secret than me? Give yourself a pat on the back for being all secret, like.
romerojpg wrote:it is mental for you to then say you know others better than they know you.
It would be, if I'd actually said that :D.
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

Guys, take a time out please!! As much as I may agree with some of the things being said, having threads degenerate into this frequently ruins what should be a decent discussion thread.

It's been mentioned to brad about him not bothering reading the article so he shouldn't bother commenting, everyone should ignore his comments if you don't like them... You post and comment about his posts, that will enflame it more.

Back on topic - I think this is ridiculous. He should be given community service at worst. Basicaly taking hostages and robbing them and you get off free, but beating up said intruder gets you about 3 years. Fucking ridiculous. If the fucked up UK legal system wasn't quite so fucked up, then this whole situation probably wouldn't have ever arisen.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Good post, Degen.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Why was the burglar let off anyway?
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

I think it was because of his injuries. Or at least that is what I inferred from the article.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

I think the burglar was too fucked up to enter a plea.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:Why was the burglar let off anyway?
READ ABOUT THE STORY! :banghead:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

degeneration wrote:I think it was because of his injuries. Or at least that is what I inferred from the article.
Thanks.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Markgway wrote:I think the burglar was too fucked up to enter a plea.
That's what I heard as well.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I heard the guy (who assaulted the burglar) has now been freed:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... 1315531752
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

About time.
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

The one who was held hostage has got a 2 year suspended sentence, instead of 30 months, but the brother that came to his aid is still in jail, but his sentence was reduced from 39 months to 2 years...

So it is an improvement, but that other brother should be freed as well.