Facist Council Fines Innocent Pensioner

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Facist Council Fines Innocent Pensioner

Post by Markgway »

Remember I made a joke recently about dropping litter...

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/awbb.htm# ... orths_6625

Some joke... :roll:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Awesome... so you can just run around knocking old people's stuff out of their hands, and they will get fined.

(!)

Ridiculous. I hope the dickhead who wrote that ticket will get shot in the face, repeatedly... and then some other dickhead will show up and fine him for bleeding in the streets.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

A grandfather was left humiliated after being handed a £60 litter fine when his cigarette was knocked out of his hand as he walked past a scuffle between police and shoplifters.
Hmmm.

I see it from anther perspective, he would say that. The amount of people who think dropping fag buds is okay is REALLY annoying. They're every fucking where. The streets of the city I live in are covered with them, most people cannot even be bothered to put them out. They get throw out of car windows too.

Sure this guy probably didn't do it deliberately but most certainly do. They don't give a monkeys.

Pretty much everyone agrees dropping litter such as crisp packets isn't on but fag buds seem to a bizarre exclusion.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Brad -- There's a job waiting for you at Thanet Council. Excellent pay, comes with a comfy leather uniform and matching boots.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I agree with Mark, it's not his fault he dropped it, it was knocked out of his hand - yet HE gets fined?! That's hardly fair. Did he argue with them/refuse to pick it up or something? Maybe theres more to this.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I don't wear leather.

I suspect there is Grim.