Teacher jailed for naming Teddy Muhammed!

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Yi-Long wrote:but I dont agree that sending muslims to do our talking for us is a sign of weakness.
Neither do I, especially as they're British and Diplomats anyway. That's their job.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

grim_tales wrote:Bit harsh and unfair to threaten to cut off aid, no? :?
Yes we should in theory never sent one penny of aid to them ever, as they waste their own cash on anything but the people. The president of the countrys new gold plated toilets is as far as the cash ever gets!.
They have massive amounts of cash, they waste every penny and do not give any of it to the people, the only thing they give to the people is the hard hand of punishment if they speak out of line and a few thousands more sharp things to hack up the people who speak out.

Its left to us and other countries to bail the poor people out, as the government is basically a plague of evil. We should not even be talking to the country in any way, they killed hundreds of thousands of their own people, and still do daily.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Cutting aid would make life very bad for NORMAL people who dont agree with the fanatics (if there is a disaster). Why should they suffer because of the actions of some bastards who have been brainwashed? :?
Ahh I see what you mean Romero, I agree with that :(
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

romerojpg wrote:
grim_tales wrote:Bit harsh and unfair to threaten to cut off aid, no? :?
Yes we should in theory never sent one penny of aid to them ever, as they waste their own cash on anything but the people. The president of the countrys new gold plated toilets is as far as the cash ever gets!.
They have massive amounts of cash, they waste every penny and do not give any of it to the people, the only thing they give to the people is the hard hand of punishment if they speak out of line and a few thousands more sharp things to hack up the people who speak out.

Its left to us and other countries to bail the poor people out, as the government is basically a plague of evil. We should not even be talking to the country in any way, they killed hundreds of thousands of their own people, and still do daily.
They still kill hundreds of thousands DAILY!? Wow... you'd think that would be on CNN or something(!) :P
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

Sending aid to a country is one thing. Stealing from a country is another.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Yi-Long wrote:
They still kill hundreds of thousands DAILY!? Wow... you'd think that would be on CNN or something(!) :P[/quote]

They do kill people daily, did not say how many (not they admit they do it anyway). :D in fact the president paints a wonderful picture of the place. Nice place for a holiday, and being hacked to death by death parties.

thelostdragon wrote:Sending aid to a country is one thing. Stealing from a country is another.
You live in Germany dont ya, the biggest thieves in the history of the world :D we all seem to have forgave them muppets (mainly becuase most of em are dead now!).
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I doubt thousands of Sudanese are killed daily.
You live in Germany dont ya, the biggest thieves in the history of the world Very Happy we all seem to have forgave them muppets (mainly becuase most of em are dead now!).
Oh right so the British, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch are faultless? Please!

The British are no better than Germans, it's just we did it longer ago.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:I doubt thousands of Sudanese are killed daily.
Where did I say thousands daily? I didnt.

but yes in the last few years or so tens thousands have been killed in a few days, read up on the place and they love mass killings etc.. you dont get round to killing nearly 500,000 people in a few years by killing a few people a day, they killed many thousands per day thats for sure. The place is just run by evil people who wnat power and cash and let the poor do the work for them.

Did not say that only Germany steal and kill :D the Bristish were scum of the world for hundreds of years. As were many others, thats history so I dont give 2 shits to be honest. Some people seem to care about something that was done say 1000 years ago, it does not matter to you unless your a moron, or religious.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

romerojpg wrote:Where did I say thousands daily? I didnt.
Do you need a lie down? Yi has even highlighted it above.

You're right though you didn't say thousands you said hundreds of thousands.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

No I didnt.

There is a , separating. Which means they do kill people daily still, did not say a number about the daily.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

You're wrong that's not how you use a comma. Your articulation and sentence structure abilities really does let you down at times. It's no wonder so many people don't get what you mean wrong then you have to re-explain yourself.

If that's what you actually meant you should've used a full stop. A comma denotes the continuation of a sentence, it's a "brief pause" before continuing and not the start of a new sentence.

You can use a semicolon for that purpose but as you didn't wrong.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

bradavon wrote:You were the one making a racist remark. I doubt it was meant that way but it certainly reads as if you're being racist. "We had to send a couple of Muslims to grovel on our behalf" if that isn't racist I don't know what is.
Then you don't have a fucking clue.

Seriously I've had enough of this shit.

I'm outta here......................... :roll:
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

And once again, Mark and his pointy white hat storm off angrily :D

I kid I kid :P

And Brad and Romero. I obviously know what Rom meant, but I just pointed out it could be interpreteded a bit different from the intended meaning ;) No need to make a fuss about it. It was just a little joke.

BTW... there IS a nation that is still killing many many people daily, and is responsible for many hundreds of thousands of deaths in these last few years. Winner gets an imaginary cooky.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Mark - bit, harsh, non? (Leaving I mean).
Good point though, how do you negogiate with these people who think what she did was a plot against Islam (WTF!) :?
The teacher said "What name would you like for the bear?" The kids said "Muhammed", there was a boy in the class called Muhammed, how the fuck is that insulting Islam???
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Hoooo how I love this forum :D there is no other quite like it.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Bullets is unique :D

It is why it has a small but loyal following.