Alternative Truth Videos - Watch and Discuss

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Alternative Truth Videos - Watch and Discuss

Post by slasher13 »

Hey there, Since Loose Change, 9/11 Rise of the Police State, there is a new video which is really really good.
On the 7th of July 2005 London was hit by a series of explosions. You probably think you know what happened that day. But you don’t.

The police have, from the onset of their investigation, chosen to withold from the public almost every bit of evidence they claim to have and have provably lied about several aspects of the London Bombings.

The mainstream news has wilfully spread false, unsubstantiated and unverifiable information, while choosing to completely ignore the numerous inconsistencies and discrepancies in the official story.

The government has finally, after a year, presented us with their official ‘narrative’ concerning the event. Within hours it was shown to contain numerous errors, a fact since admitted by the Home Secretary John Reid. They have continuously rejected calls for a full, independent public inquiry. Tony Blair himself described such an inquiry as a ‘ludicrous diversion’. What don’t they want us to find out?
Here is a link to the video: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2771569
or http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5275097719

Now before everyone jumps about Conspiracy Theory, it's not all about the 7/7 bombing, but the latter is about the law changes made from 2005. Some of them, which I didn't know, and maybe you don't. They are very scary.

It is a thought provoking movie, so give it a chance.
Last edited by slasher13 on 07 Dec 2007, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Interesting documentary.

Doesn't prove anything, but raises many questions, which is never a bad thing.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

How long is it? :) as I ussually watch them, but havent got to long at the moment.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

27 mins.
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

Markgway wrote:Interesting documentary.

Doesn't prove anything, but raises many questions, which is never a bad thing.
Exactly.. I kinda like this one over other conspiracy theory, the fact that it makes you questions things is a good thing. Especially what laws are passed since 2005
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

I felt the UK messed up the whole investigation since that moment, and have done many things badly pretty much all the way since that moment.

Still they are doing good and hopefully will stop any more things like this, the 100 plane crashing incident recently still needs to be explained more to me as the sheer scale of that seems far bigger than we can ever imagine. I am duprised they even stopped it at all, all the bo,mbers couldnt have been that ignorant to get caught! what are these poeple morons! if I was blowing up a plane I am sure as hell I wouldnt get caught.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by tom2681 »

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... q=Atlantis

The destruction of Atlantis.
Mind-blowing stuff.

The biggest conspiracy in the history of the Universe. :)
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Honestly, what fucking shit is this?

Your tinfoils hats thick enough? OH NOES!!!111!!!!1 The US G-men are your reading thoughts!!!!111!!!!1 :roll: You just know that Dylan Avery and Michael Moore are having great lulz as the mountains of cash grow larger by the minute.

For all your crackpot liberal conspiracy theory needs, visit the Guerrilla News Network - The cutting edge of crackpot liberal douchebaggery.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by tom2681 »

:lol: :lol:

Come on, Eva. Don't be naive.
You know very well that the whole world is one big conspiracy.
Everything you see on your TV is filtered so you can't see the truth.

They're among us I tell ya, they're among us !! :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

OH NOES. THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1 WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!111!!!1

So this is what "Hidden internets crazy" looks like.
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

Time to resurrect this thread methinks. A new documentary has hit the internet, and it is quite thought provoking. This time it is to do with July 7 Bombing. How Loose Change was to 9/11, 7/7 Ripple shows about the July 7 bombing. Interestingley a year prior to the bomb, there was a program on BBC which depicted the same scenerio, I didn't even realise that. Anyway, you can see the video:

http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/ (Direct Downloads are available on this site)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3359807776
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6453&hl=en

Duration is 57 Mins, give it a try, then if you want counteract it, The last bit when dealing with the New World is a bit much, but the rest of the documentary seems sound from what the person says. It does make you think