Celebrity Big Brother 2009

Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Celebrity Big Brother 2009

Post by gasteropod »

Anyone been watching it? Coolio is absolutely hilarious, I love the guy. The Jackson woman is a weirdo as you'd expect (and why does she have the same stupid nose as Michael?!). It's quite surreal seeing Mini-Me Verne Troyer in the BB house too, he looks even smaller than I thought he was!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2009

Post by bradavon »

Verne is awesome. I so hope he wins. His humour is hilarious. Coolio is funny although he also think he's it way too much. The A1 bloke seems cool.

I was disappointed by Lucy's talk. How dull! For someone who gets her tits out for a living she's really bloody shy, they're staying well and truly covered up right now. She didn't have to walk around in a bikini but to wear a pants and not even show them, that's poor. Nice legs though!

Her talk on labour was poor too, not that it's easy to give a political speech. She then proceeded to talk about what she's famous for and they were still covered up.

She should've kept her clothes on and showed the other people how to pose sexily for the camera, something she must know how to do. She took it way too seriously, she should've had a laugh with it. How can you really take glamour work entirely seriously?

Where's the jacuzzi this year? :(. We'll never see Lucy in a bikini now.

I wonder why they didn't show Terry's. I thought La Toya's was the best.
gasteropod wrote:and why does she have the same stupid nose as Michael?!
I wondered that. Clearly she's had way too much plastic surgery too. Can you believe she did Playboy? She's ugly.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

To be honest, I'm not into the type of girls that make it into Playboy anyway.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

She's been in Playboy??? 8)

Seriously, I doubt I would be in the real world but in the imaginary world of "my dreams" I love them. Brunette and big boobs! In other words: Lucy Pinder 8). They're not real women like Natalie Portman but imaginary play things :D. Sexist possibly? But then that's precisely what the industry is there for.
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

This thread deserves a better class of... boobies. If you're going to post the name "Lucy Pinder", at least back it up with some pictures!
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Blame the lady herself :?.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

bradavon wrote:She's been in Playboy???
You said she has :?
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

bradavon wrote:Blame the lady herself :?.
I never said they had to be pictures from the show! :P
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I bet Pinder goes out this Friday. I'm most disappointed how boring she is. I didn't expect tits or anything but usually Glamour models seem to know how to have a good time.

I also cannot stand birds who cannot leave their bloody hair alone. Verne as Coolio was hilarious, as was Michelle as Lucy.
IronMonkey wrote:I never said they had to be pictures from the show! :P
Pinder is already on the site in that other thread.
gasteropod wrote:You said she has :?
Crossed wires. I said La Toya had been in Playboy, maybe you did too. Lucy hasn't been, AFAIK.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

I loved how Coolio had his little finger to his mouth like Mini-Me, bombing around on the motorised cart hahaha :D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I'm not surprised Pinder is out.

I'm most disappointed with her, she could've made an effort to have a laugh or something. She seemed to slightly be coming out of her shell too. Davina did say it was almost 50/50 though.

I've been oggling Pinder for years, my bubble has been a little bit burst :D.

She's coming across as much more fun on Big Brother's Big Mouth and is saying more in 20 minutes than she did the whole of the week :D.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

How weird, the only people to have been nominated so far are women. Only La Toya Jackson hasn't been. None of the blokes have been nominated at all. How strange.

Women always struggle in BB. No one likes bitchiness.